Online Only Couture Haute Mess Invisible Dry Shampoo uploaded by Angel D.

BY HEMPZ

Sprays on virtually translucent leaving no white powder or residue. Absorbs excess oils while helping revive body and shine leaving hair smelling fresh and clean. Helps extend the life of color treated hair due to less shampooing and blow drying. Hempz Conditioning Complex Infused with Keratin and light conditioning properties help leave hair soft, nourished and smooth. Enriched with 100% pure natural hemp seed oil. Sulfate free, talc free, aluminum free, paraben free, THC free. Designed for all hair types.(7.0 oz.) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up this wonderful stuff at Beauty Brands. It works well and does not leave the horrible white residue. This gets me by on those days i don't have time to wash my hair. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling fresh. I definitely recommend
Meg G.
Dry shampoo is one of my favorite things, it always saves my hair and gives it some extra volume when I need it. It has a great sent, I bought this at Marshall's and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Mariah S.
Swansea, IL
After many trials and errors I finally found a dry shampoo that does its job! It smells great and leaves very minimal residue!
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
This product is amazing if you have hair that gets oily and stuff in that category, and it won't flake like regular shampoo.
Angel D.
This was my #bestblackfriday item! It works amazing and smells good, and was an excellent price! #blackfriday
Jessica T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Love this dry shampoo! Smells great and gives your hair a clean look. It lasts all day long. Recently there seems to be a new formula and it doesn't work quite as well as the original, still has the great smell and still works just not quite as well as the original formula.