Online Only Chic Physique Nail Decal Kit

by China Glaze

China Glaze Chic Physique Collection. Bring on the glamletics this spring with chic physique, the sporty chic lacquer collection created for the athleisure-loving girl on the go. Nail Decal Kit Includes:

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only Chic Physique Nail Decal Kit!
Ciara K.
When I want to give a different look with my nails I love these fun cute quick decals they work so well I always opt for pastel or cute animal print ones. I love the flower decals as well. I’d deff buy again and in fact this spring I’m going to do just that!
Kayla S.
Toronto, ON
China Glaze has great nail products! I love using this nail decal kit on my nails for a pretty mani pedi!
Miri A.
Puebla
Muy buena manera de arreglar y componer tus uñas por ti misma y como todas quieran y de la manera que quieran fácil

Looking for your answer?