Online Only Cherry Bomb Lip Duo

Is there such thing as too much lip action? Buff away dry flaky lips and cover them in a dewy finish with frank body's Cherry Bomb Lip Duo. The sugar based exfoliator naturally plumps and hydrates lips thanks to its natural ingredients and coffee seed oil. Follow it up with the Cherry Bomb Lip Tint: a 3-in-1 product that covers lips, eyelids and cheeks with a dewy, rose hue. Infused with lanolin, coffee seed oils and coconut oils, this deeply hydrating tint won't dry lips out just enhance them.

Cherry Lip Scrub: Sucrose (Sugar), Coco-Caprylate\u002FCaprate, Hydrated Silica, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Flavour (Aroma), Red 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake.\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003ECherry Lip Tint: Lanolin, Lanolin Wax (Lanolin Cera), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Coco-Caprylate\u002FCaprate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Talc, Tricaprylin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Malic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Stevioside, Flavour (Aroma), Violet 2, Red 33 Lake, Red 6 Lake.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only Cherry Bomb Lip Duo!
Whitewater , WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is definitely the best deal if you want to try Frank Body lip products (this set also comes in the Shimmer variety). I also loved each product. Ugh I can’t get enough of this scrub. I love the cherry scent and flavor and it really does get rid of the flakes. It’s not messy, but I do recommend applying with dry hands because the sugar does like to dissolve very fast otherwise. The lip tint was not obnoxiously red and was the perfect light, almost natural red that could have a more blotted effect. The flavor was also amazing and it really nourished my lips. Sadly I did lose it though. I’m so in love with Frank Body products.

Looking for your answer?