BY ONKYO

Upgrade to smooth and immersive 3-D sound! If superb sound quality and easy operation are at the top of your soundbar wish list, the ls-b50 is the way to go. Aurasphere digital signal processing works with a six-channel amplifier, powerful wireless subwoofer, and eight-driver speaker array to seamlessly replace tv audio with rich and enveloping 3-D sound. There are three sound modes to optimize movies, dialog, or music, and bluetooth technology for wireless playback of almost any audio source sent from smartphone, tablet, and pc. This soundbar is very easy to install, with just a single cable to connect and a wireless sub you can place... see more...

Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
My husband had been beggingg me for a long time to get some kind of sound system for our TV. I didn't see it as much of a necessity so we grabbed this one when it was on sale for a steal of a price. I am so glad we did! Not only do movies and TV shows sound a million times better, music sounds 100 times more clear but it also helps me hear things better when people are talking on TV or during a movie. I am a perpetual volume-turner-upper in the house and it drives my family nuts. One minute I have to crank up the volume so I could hear and the next I would be trying to lower it as fast as possible because the next part of the movie was too loud. I haven't had to do that once since we got this sound bar. The volume stays very steady and doesn't need much tweaking. We were skeptical because we hadn't heard of this brand but don't let the unfamiliar name scare you, we love our sound system! Very easy to install too.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Techie Expert Level 3
This is one of the better sound bars that I have purchased... easy to hook up and the sound is phenomenal. It really sounded like I was on set at the movie. It really is incredible and definitely would recommend this one to someone who is looking ro purchase a sound bar and system
ashley s.
Great sound, easy set up! love watching action movies with this bad boy on!
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
I had never heard of this brand, but it was on sale at Future shop during black friday and I needed a surround sound. I am so glad I bought it. Such great sound, looks great. So worth it.