OneUnited Visa uploaded by Leandra Isabel C.

BY ONEUNITED BANK #21 in Credit Cards

There are a lot of credit card options out there today, including pre-paid cards, so what makes a secured card different? What makes it a better option? Well, while both secured cards and pre-paid cards require a deposit before you can start using the card, a secured credit card will help you build your credit over time while using it, a prepaid debit card won’t.

• Does it require to have a bank account?? 1 Answers
Jordan C.
Fayetteville, AR
Love my credit card! Low APR and tons of great rewards. I obviously don’t recommend credit cards to everyone but if you’re responsible I think this would be great for you! Never had a problem with Visa and their cards.
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
One united visa is great. I use this credit card all the time. It is very affordable. I love it so much. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. It is so amazing there are no cons.
Emily B.
No Minimum Credit Score required; low interest rate of 17.99%
Apply online in less than 5 minutes, and you could be approved today!
Fully refundable FDIC security deposit* required at time of application; if you have a min of $250 to deposit immediately, you can start now!
No application fee or penalty rate
Build your credit with monthly reporting to all 3 major credit bureaus
24/7 online access to your account
Good for car rental, hotels; anywhere credit cards are accepted!
*See the UNITY Visa Secured Credit Card Cardholder Agreement for more details.
Excellent. It allows me to buy it easily, it saves me time. Is very affordable. Anywhere I can buy, it's cheap. The most important thing that works in all the countries and all the restaurants, shops and shops. The visa experience is incredible. He bought almost all of my products with visa.
Andrea C.
Miami Beach, FL
More than just another credit card. With the UNITY Visa® Secured Card you get reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus, the How to Rebuild Credit Program.Simple, affordable deposit products …exactly what you need! You get great rates and these benefits: Free Services Free Purchase Rewards and Visa.
Moira O.
Norfolk, VA
This card is reliable, safe, and easy to use! Best Buy ever! It's worth the try and you won't be sorry. There aren't many cons to this product I could think of; even the style is great! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good, reliable credit card.
Karen S.
Tustin, CA
Wasn't a fan. There's no ability to pay online, so I had to write a check each month. The customer service was not helpful either, and couldn't really give me an answer. Maybe others would have better luck, but I ended up closing my account. Pass on this one!
Gynelle F.
I can definitely say that as a customer and frequent shopper that I have never had the displeasure of issues with any of my online or offline transactions. Nit even once never. That is why I can say that I do not have any complaints.
Emily S.
Estero , FL
Great credit card. I've had it for a few years and never had a problem with the company. I would say that it is good as far as yearly fees. It's a very easy process to get approved and it's helping me build my credit.
cherie r.
Gulfport
This prepaid card is convenient. I like the direct deposit option and there is no hidden fees. I take this card wherever I go just in case. Also, it gives me a 10 dollar cushion so I don't go into a negative balance.
Julianna F.
Does it require to have a bank account??