BY ONETOUCH #15 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

Automatically Spots Patterns. Accurate results in just 5 seconds. Requires just a tiny drop of blood. No code needed. Light for testing in the dark. Detects low and before meal high patterns. Before and after meal tags. Detects low and before meal high patterns. Before and after meal tags. 7, 14, 30 and 90 day averages. 750 test memory. Rechargeable battery. For in vitro diagnostic use. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband is diabetic which means he take insulin 2 times a day with this blood glucose monitoring system to keep track of his sugar levels, this I love how it takes very little blood and keeps track automatically with 7 day average in range levels, it also comes with a black case to keep it safe from damages, I highly recommend this product to everyone because this is the best.
Katrina A.
Lancaster, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Diabetic for over 15 years. My favorite meter yet. Uses such a small sample of blood. This is also the meter that comes with the tandem insulin pump. It currently does not wirelessly sync to the insulin pump but in future updates of the insulin pump it will.
Joi J.
Huntersville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use it currently for testing my blood sugar levels, since I have Type 2 diabetes. It has a nice design and it's easy to carry around in your purse if you need to check your sugar level during the day!
Lorena R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My father uses something like this is nice he likes it because it is hard for him to see and with this the monitor is big and he is able to see the results he lovea it
hilda d.
I have friends with diabetes, and they need an article as practical as this to measure sugar, they can carry it in the bag, and avoid problems if they notice some sugar increase. good product. I recommend it.
Jennifer S.
League City
Love this meter, I can sync it to my phone.  Keeps a graph or tracks your levels for you.  I would definitely recommend it, if you ever need a monitor.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this when I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes during my pregnancy. It works very well and has a great design.
Vanessa P.
I love this brand; it's better to be safe than sorry. This system will help you to stay on the safe side!!!
Lisa P.
Cambridge , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter was just diagnosed with diabetes type 1 we received this glucose monitor and I'm so happy with it. logs all information easy read display also comes with a night light for those late night readings. it keeps track of high and low patterns. definitely recommend for anyone that is on this difficult journey
Tamador E.
Glucose monitoring is an important machine that we need in every house , i suppose this is a functional one guys