BY ONETOUCH ULTRAMINI #16 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

A simple way to check your blood sugar Small, fast, and simple to use. The OneTouch® UltraMini® Meter provides a simple way to check your blood sugar. Uses OneTouch® Ultra® Test Strips - Sold Separately. Includes OneTouch® UltraMini® Blood Glucose Meter OneTouch® Lancing Device 10 OneTouch UltraSoft® Sterile Lancets Mini Carrying Case Owner s Booklet Batteries Included Product Features & Benefits Small Fits in your pocket or purse Fast Results in just 5 seconds Simple Easy to read screen 500 test memory Option to test on forearm or palm Compatible with OneTouch® Diabetes Management Software For use with OneTouch® Ultra® Test Strips see more...

Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only glucose monitor I've used this far and it has been working really great! I've only had to change the batteries once in about three years. They work really well and provide accurate readings.
Katie D.
Chincoteague, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had gestational diabetes, and that was difficult to come to terms with. However, this is an amazing glucometer! I didn't mind checking my sugar, because so little blood was required and the lancets did not hurt nearly as bad as others I have used!
Allie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We use these at the hospital I work at and they are really great products.  It's small and portable so you can travel with it easily.  Colors are fun, makes checking your health more enjoyable.
C C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a couple of these meters to help with some sugar issues in pregnancy. Overall they are convenient and give fast results. I like that they retain the readings in the computer so I can look back and update my paper log when I have time. The biggest downside is that sometimes I get readings that are totally off the wall. I have tested three times in a row before and gotten numbers that were off by 20 points or more. I think think may be a common problem with the handheld meters. My doctor advised me to wipe the first drop of blood away and then use the next. I'm not positive this is working or not, I just stopped testing several times in a row and just write down whatever I get the first time.
mireya m.
cypress, TX
Ive been a diabetic for 10 years now and all my diabetic life ive used onetouch products, they're so easy to use and they're quicker than most meters. they do require a normal amount of blood, ive used meters that require less but its still a good product. as for this one the meter its self is mini but you still have to carry around the whole pouch and its just as bulky as any other
Molly H.
Waynesboro, VA
Love how small and portable it is. I wish the sample sizes could be smaller though. Also all the color choices are fun. Not just grey or black. I have pink and purple.
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the first meter that I ever used, and I had them in almost every color. They are great for on the go because of size. I would carry one in each of my bags.
jenniffer s.
Springboro, OH
This meter is super convenient to carry in your pocket, purse, backpack. Everything fits in a small travel pouch and is easy to handle.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
Not my favorite of the onetouch meters. But if you're looking for something small, maybe as a backup, this wouldn't be s bad choice.
Syeda Momina K.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Kit more...
My mother-in-law regularly uses this and it is a life-saver for her. It is one the best glucose monitors. Nice design, compact-size, easy to use, effective and requires very little blood for monitoring. It looks cool too. Price is good; affordable.

back