OneTouch Ultra One Touch Ultra 100 count or two boxes of 50 count uploaded by Felecia F.OneTouch Ultra One Touch Ultra 100 count or two boxes of 50 count uploaded by Shawn H.

BY ONE TOUCH ULTRA

Buy on Jet.com
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I have been diabetic for about 20 years and these strips work pretty well. They always seem to be accurate and fairly easy to use. While they do not require a lot of blood they can have reading errors at times which wastes the strip.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Mangham , LA
My son uses these kinds of test strips. Some times they read errors but overall are good strips.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I honestly am not a fan of these test strips. They are expensive and I find they require more blood then my other strips. My insurance covers some of the cost so I use them but I my true2go meter and strips.
Gena A.
Gena A.
Sitka, KY
My daughter is a type 1 diabetic and have been using these test strips for 4 years. We love that they are very reliable and only require a small amount of blood.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
My grandmother uses these and loves them! They're easy for her to use and get an accurate amount of blood and you barely need any blood either!
Shawn H.
Shawn H.
Ada, OK
I finally found the easiest testing strips to use along with my glucose meter.
Cheryll T.
Cheryll T.
Vancouver, British Columbia
These are the only strip I use and they are good. Don't require a lot of blood and the readings are quick. I have been using for about 3 years.