BY ONE TOUCH ULTRA

For blood glucose testing with the OneTouch® Ultra® Family of Meters and the OneTouch® Pink™ Meter Remote. Proven Accuracy DoubleSure™ Technology In vitro diagnostic. For self-testing. 4 Vials of 25 Test Strips For blood glucose testing with these OneTouch® Ultra® Meters: OneTouch® Ultra®2 OneTouch® UltraSmart® OneTouch® Ping™ OneTouch® Ultra® OneTouch® UltraLink® OneTouch® UltraMini® DoubleSure™ Technology automatically checks each sample twice to confirm the result Requires just a speck of blood Covered at the lowest co-pay on the most health plans. As your partner in diabetes care, we welcome you to contact us. see more...

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Been using these for years and they have always provided an accurate reading for my blood sugar. I've never had a problem with them, if so it has always been user error. I would definitely recommend them to others!
Mali S.
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
I don't use these anymore, but I did use the one touch strips for almost eight years. They are by far the most accurate, and the blue double checks and makes it even more accurate. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
I've been using onetouch test strips for years and I love them. Always pretty accurate even when expired. I don't plan to switch anytime soon and I would absolutely recommend this product to others.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
They are accurate and a great product but compared to the others I have used they require much more blood that I have a very hard time getting.
Perla L.
Perla L.
One touch products in general are amazing. i wouldn't use any other brand. I've been a diabetic for 10 years. and ever since i was diagnosed I've used one touch.
Chantelle w.
Chantelle w.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Ever since I was diagnosed 19 years ago I have always used one touch because it's a good product and a good company
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
This is all my son has used since diagnosis two years ago! Great product with accuracy and little blood needed
jenniffer s.
jenniffer s.
Springboro, OH
I have used these forbover ten years and LOVE them. Small amount of blood and no coding. They are reliable and easy to travel with.
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips use less blood so if you're like me you don't have to squeeze and squeeze to get enough blood on the stip. Sometimes I think I'm all tapped out.