BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksO.N.E. COCONUT WATER
one Coconut Water Beverage with a Splash of Pink Guava

one™ Coconut Water Beverage with a Splash of Pink Guava

by O.N.E. COCONUT WATER

As the name suggests, O.N.E. Coconut Water with a Splash starts with our pure coconut water and we add a splash of fruit juice to offer tropical flavors, like mango, pineapple, and pink guava. Containing more than 80 percent coconut water, Splash offers tasty selections that still provide all the hydration benefits of drinking plain coconut water.

Who really, honestly drinks coconut water? I mean really?
Start your review of one™ Coconut Water Beverage with a Splash of Pink Guava!
Ebony L.
Marion, IA
Not bad, just a hint of mango. The straight coconut water with a boost. Excellent for after workout hydration.
member-17b86fe8e
ONE Coconut Water. This is what I drink on the weekends. It's the perfect beach bag essential. It's light and fresh. It's low in sugar and calories. I fill a large drink container with ice and pour in the coconut water. It's so refreshing on the hot, humid days we have here in Florida during the summer. I high recommend this drink.
Angelina C.
Portsmouth, VA
This stuff is so good. I drink them after a workout or at the beach. They are sweet ut not too sweet.
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
I love, love, love, LOVE coconut water! I guess you could say it's an acquired taste but I love it, especially after my workouts.
Jessica D.
Saint Hedwig, TX
This is an amazing product it. It’s so healthy for you and feeds your body lots of electrolytes. The only thing I would change about this product is the pineapple was a little over powering with the flavor that it drowned out the flavor of the coconut.
peckedbychickens S.
Blythewood, SC
I enjoy coconut. I enjoy coconut in many things. I did not enjoy it in water. I thought it was bland when it was just coconut water but with the pink guava it has a strange taste that I just didn't like.
Lacey P.
Freakin disgusting! Did not taste the mango at all! I don't recommend you drink this.
Shelby W.
Chesapeake, VA
Not for me. I'm not a huge fan of coconut water to begin with, but thought the added flavor might help, not so much!
Hollie G.
Strathroy , ON
Me and coconut water have a love hate relationship, I can't drink it straight, but with a little flavoring it's amazing. Like said before its sweet, but not too sweet the coconut still lingers. So refreshing and not too costly, I just purchased this for 2.99 at a drugstore so it can be available at most places. I love mixing this with smoothies or other juices.