BY O.N.E. COCONUT WATER

As the name suggests, O.N.E. Coconut Water with a Splash starts with our pure coconut water and we add a splash of fruit juice to offer tropical flavors, like mango, pineapple, and pink guava. Containing more than 80 percent coconut water, Splash offers tasty selections that still provide all the hydration benefits of drinking plain coconut water. see more...

O.N.E.™ Coconut Water Beverage with a Splash of Pineapple 8.5 fl. oz. Carton
ONE Coconut Water. This is what I drink on the weekends. It's the perfect beach bag essential. It's light and fresh. It's low in sugar and calories. I fill a large drink container with ice and pour in the coconut water. It's so refreshing on the hot, humid days we have here in Florida during the summer. I high recommend this drink.
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
I love, love, love, LOVE coconut water! I guess you could say it's an acquired taste but I love it, especially after my workouts.
Angelina S.
Portsmouth, VA
This stuff is so good. I drink them after a workout or at the beach. They are sweet ut not too sweet.
Hollie G.
Strathroy , Ontario
Me and coconut water have a love hate relationship, I can't drink it straight, but with a little flavoring it's amazing. Like said before its sweet, but not too sweet the coconut still lingers. So refreshing and not too costly, I just purchased this for 2.99 at a drugstore so it can be available at most places. I love mixing this with smoothies or other juices.