BY ONESTA

Protect the color in your hair all while repairing the damaged that the color had caused with the Probiotic Color Care Shampoo from Onesta. Onesta cares about the world we live in and uses natural elements to make your hair naturally gorgeous. Discover just how great your hair can look and feel using Onesta's pure, natural hair care products. They are rich in antioxidants and botanical extracts that revitalize, nurture and protect your hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Festus, MO
I adore this shampoo! When I say it saved my hair, I mean it literally. I had some health problems about two years ago that caused my hair to thin greatly and become very brittle and weak. My friend who is a hair stylist recommended this and the conditioner to me and I saw a big difference in my hair in the first two weeks of using it. It made my hair stronger than it was even before I had health problems, and it brought back the thickness that I had thought was gone for good. And the fact that it smells good and cleans my hair nicely doesn't hurt, either! It's definitely my holy grail shampoo!
Kristen H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Onesta Probiotic Color Care Shampoo, 9 Ounce more...
As a hairstylist I am asked daily about take home products, what shampoo and conditioner I use on them, etc. My back bar at the salon is filled with Onesta products! Not only does the packaging look stylish for display I can trust that my clients are getting quality products that exceed their expectations!