Onesource Equate Women's With Calcium, Iron & Zinc Dietary Supplement 200 ct uploaded by Miranda F.Onesource Equate Women's With Calcium, Iron & Zinc Dietary Supplement 200 ct uploaded by Madison L.

BY ONESOURCE

Women's once-daily vitamin and mineral supplement Calcium, iron and zinc 200 caplets see more...

• Doc prescribed me 325mg iron supplements but I swear ther...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've taken these for years...and while I don't notice some huge difference I do get the peace of mind that my body is getting the nutrients it needs for a fraction on the name brand price. Honestly the same ingredients as the name brand so don't bother wasting your money!
Arin M.
Great vitamins. Gives you everything you need at a fraction of the price of other name brand or high end vitamins. I bought it from Walmart. The only thing I don't like is that they are humongous. I had to break them in half to swallow without choking.
Alyssa C.
Henderson, TN
I take Equate Women's vitamins daily. I take 1 vitamin a day. This product is equivalent to Bayer's One a Day Women's vitamins. I purchased this product at Walmart. This product is a good value. I started buying this product because it's cheaper than Bayer's and it gives me the same results. I would recommend this product to others.
Lena B.
Renton, WA
I totally admit I'm cheap. I hate spending more more money on something if i can get the same thing but cheaper with a different brand. This product has the same ingredients as the bigger name ones. I noticed one day i needed something for my hair and nails and just body in general and this helped in so many ways. The price is good.
Danika F.
Marlow, OK
Don't forget your multi-vitamins! :) These are comparable to the "name brand", but cost less! Vitamins are very important, especially as you get older. I take one every morning.
Acacia  .
Spiro, OK
I use these daily. They really seem to give you a boost. Having all of your nutritional bases covered seems to really give you an upper hand throughout the day.
Nataly C.
Gibsonton, FL
I take these every day the pills are not to easy to swallow and they leave a nasty after Taste in my mouth but I feel good that I took a vitamin lol
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take one of these every single day. My nails and hair have started growing better and faster. They make me feel all around really well.
Littie G.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been taking these for a while now and I haven't gotten dramatic results, only thing I've noticed is my skin has gotten a bit better.
Keahnna W.
I love these! I’ve been using them for a year now! Very big pills that don’t taste the best, but definitely a worthwhile product.
Krystal L.
Crown Point, IN
Doc prescribed me 325mg iron supplements but I swear there making me feel worse versus getting better. Are these a good choice out of all the other iron supplements out there? Also, did anyone experience any side effects?