ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr
Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder Universal Translucent 023 oz/ 345g

A superfine powder with a soft matte finish and blurring effect that lasts up to 14 hours and is perfect for everyday setting and buildable baking. Highlighted Ingredients: - Performance Powder Microspheres: Create a silky-smooth texture. - Surface-Treated Pigments: Aid in skin adhesion. - Soft-Focus Powders: Visibly blur fine lines and improve the look of textured skin. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

Do you use this powder under foundation ? I have tried it & really like
He anyone tried this product and is it similar to the Laura Mercier translucent?
Start your review of ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder Universal Translucent 0.23 oz/ 34.5g!
San Jose , CA
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder Universal Translucent 0.23 oz/ 34.5g uploaded by Jenny H.
This is an amazing setting powder! It’s very fine and soft and it’s a soft matte finish. I bought the matching sponge with it. It’s too big so wouldn’t recommend. But definitely recommend this powder. I have oily to combo skin. Too: if you have dry skin don’t set the powder just apply all over with a brush parring down. If you have oily skin, then do set the powder for a few mins or more!
I like this translucent powder a lot. First off, I love the packaging- the frosted clear base with the light pink matte lid looks very luxe and millennial on my counter. I also appreciate that it comes in a travel size BUT I can still fit a powder brush in it!! Hallelujah it's actually functional - bravo One Size!! I have tried layering it over my normal sheer foundation / tinted moisturizer, a full coverage foundation, just with a primer, concentrating under my eyes, with and without setting speay, and even with nothing else on my face. It consistently mattifies my skin without looking cakey or making my skin itchy (I don't know why but some powders do that). The color is truly translucent on my light medium skin tone. It doesn't keep me crazy matte for an entire day, but it did extend the wear of my makeup, even while wearing a mask (I don't mind usually mind if my oils come through a little by the end of the night). I don't usually "bake", so I can't comment on that aspect, however I would be more likely to try it with this powder. Overall, this is an awesome translucent powder!
Vancouver, WA
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder Universal Translucent 0.23 oz/ 34.5g uploaded by Tanya A.
This powder quickly became my favorite) I really like the way it looks: beautiful red packaging - just fire! The powder itself is excellent, it gets a little dusty, fits perfectly on the face, mattes perfectly. Average coverage, durability promises up to 12 hours. I have combination skin, I only apply on the T-zone and it works great. Thank you @octoly @onesize #octolyfamily #octoly #bzzagent #beautybloggers #beautyinfluencer #makeup #makeuptutorial #skincare #skincareroutine #influencer #influencerstyle
Herndon, VA
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder Universal Translucent 0.23 oz/ 34.5g uploaded by Angela C.
The setting powder has a hint of yellow mix with a hint of peach and is still translucent which goes perfect for my olive skin with a yellow undertone. Also, perfect to contrast the dark under eyes from watching movies at 1 am. ONE/SIZE made an amazing formula for the setting powder. It is so fine that lets the skin show and at the same time gives a matte finish, yet luminous. It so special and I love it!
Coral Springs, FL
Me encanta este producto me deja la piel sube y mate como me gusta es fácil de aplicar y súper suave lo recomiendo
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder Universal Translucent 0.23 oz/ 34.5g uploaded by Mariia S.
I like the pink packaging with metallic red logo on it. It makes me smile in the morning. The powder doesn't have a sponge. I use brush with this type of powders but if you don't you should know about it. This powder really has a matte finish, blurring effect and feels silky on my skin. But on my combination to oily skin it lasts a few hours. It's OK - I don't tried any powder in my life that can lasts all day long. I like travel version has 6.5 g, when a lot of drugstore full size powders had only 5 g. The powder contain talc and corn starch that I don't want a lot on my face. So I can't say this is favorite setting powder in my makeup bag. But it's definitely good if you don't care about these ingredients. #influenster #onesizebeauty #onesizeinfluenster #complimentary #free #contest #SleighTheHolidaysVoxBox #powder #settingpowder #blurringpowder
Hillsboro, IA
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder Universal Translucent 0.23 oz/ 34.5g uploaded by Danielle Y.
I recieved this product in my most recent voxbox. I got this in setting powder in translucent, not tinted. It is very fine and helped my foundation stay all day. It helped to blur my pores and reduced the shine I have in certain areas of my face. I would recommend this product.
Phoenix, AZ
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder Universal Translucent 0.23 oz/ 34.5g uploaded by Isabel G.
I love the blurring effect with this powder , it makes my skin look flawless and it does really well for pictures. It set matte , and didn't crease under my eyes which is hard for me to find powders that don't. I'm looking forward to buying the bigger size when I run out of this one.
Ocean Grove, NJ
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder Universal Translucent 0.23 oz/ 34.5g uploaded by angelica G.
To be honest this isn’t a brand I would normally think to use but I am so happy I have it a try. This powder does wonders! It leaves this beautiful luminous finish over your face, giving you a beautiful glow! I also love the fact that there’s no flashback when wearing it!!!
Gap, PA
Después del by Terry, este ha sido mi favorito, Patrick definitivamente sabe como hacer polvos, el.precio esta bien, yo tengo la mini talla solo pq queria probarlo pero cuando lo.termine compraré el grande, incluso lo he usado solo sin foundation solo el.polvo y rubor es muy bueno súper fino y no se mete en las lineas de expresión sobre ro todo en las de los ojos.