Oneida 13'' x 9'' Covered Cake Pan

by Oneida

Oneida® 13" x 9" Covered Cake Pan.
Professional series.
Bonus recipe included!
Easy to carry.
Single handle design.
33cm x 22cm.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oneida 13'' x 9'' Covered Cake Pan!
Product Highlights
This is a great product to have.in reviews
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Oneida 13'' x 9'' Covered Cake Pan uploaded by Belinda G.
This is a great cake container to have. Its non stick and you just cook, let cool and out lid on to store. Great to carry and go and I can make dinner for my daughter, drop off for her and she can kust pop in oven to reheat.0
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
I absolutely love my covered cake pan! The handle is great too. Makes it easy to take to BBQs and parties! Also excellent when I just want some cake. It keeps it fresh with the lid sealed.
Elizabeth T.
CLEVELAND, OH
This is a great product to have. Its easy to clean. Its non-stick so no mess when using. Its easy to take to out to parties with the easy carry lid

Looking for your answer?