OneDor® One Step Gel Polish UV Led Cured Required Soak Off Nail Polish (No Wipe Top Coat) uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY ONEDOR

Model: FA-601 Material: No harsh adhesives that would damage your nails Formaldehyde Free. Keeping toxic chemicals and compounds away from your nails. Solvent Free. No harmful fumes or odors. Acetone Free. Prevents skin from drying and aging. Easy... see more...

Joy A.
Appleton, WI
Very intense black. I use it for a base before I use my nail powders. The price can be expensive but worth it. You can’t find this in stores so I buy it on Amazon.
Karyn N.
This stuff is amazing! I got a gel kit for Christmas, and it’s made such a difference for me! Regular nail polish won’t stay on my nails, they’re very brittle, but this stuff lasts! It works so well and so quickly I love it! Will buy again!
Stephanie L.
Port orange, FL
I decided to give this top coat a try because a YouTuber I love uses it and I have to say I wish I got it sooner!! It's so easy to work with and a little thinner than my gelish top coat,which I really like. I used it with some chrome powder I got and it came out awesome. It was nice not having to wipe the sticky off after curing. I definitely recommend this and will happily buy it again.