MakeupNail CareNail PolishesOnedor
OneDor One Step Gel Polish UV Led Cured Required Soak Off Nail Polish No Base or Top Coat Nail Need

by Onedor

Model: FA-601 Material: No harsh adhesives that would damage your nails Formaldehyde Free. Keeping toxic chemicals and compounds away from your nails. Solvent Free. No harmful fumes or odors. Acetone Free. Prevents skin from drying and aging. Easy...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OneDor® One Step Gel Polish UV Led Cured Required Soak Off Nail Polish No Base or Top Coat Nail Need!
Veronica M.
Brick, NJ
Not terrible. It provides great shine and doesn't chip, but it has a plasticky feeling once dried and for some reason it peels off my nails.
Ijeoma O.
Shoreline , WA
My go to polish. Beautiful nails in one step. Also great for chrome powders. I really love the topcoat for my other polishes as well
Josephine J.
Brooklyn, NY
As far as gel polish goes Onedor applies wonderfully. It drys smoothly and lasts until you decide to remove
Danielle M.
Powder Spgs, GA
I picked up this top coat from Amazon, and haven’t had any complaints. It goes on smoothly, gives the “plushy” look even over regular polish and works wonderfully with chrome/holo powders. I had to pick up another bottle to have a top coat without powder flakes in it.

Looking for your answer?