OneDor 24

BY ONEDOR #30 in Hair Extensions

This Hair Extension is made from high quality material. It is simple and adjustable to wear with secure clips, also it gives more volume, length, and texture. It comes in variety of colors and styles. Choose your favorite color and texture to design... see more...

OneDor 24
OneDor 24" Straight 3/4 Full Head Dip-Dye Two-Tone Color Clip in Hair Extension (Teal Ombre TwoTone-T4027/T5126T)
Karla V.
These extensions are affordable and great if you have dark roots and lighter ends. They were pretty effective and I do recommend people trying them out.
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
SHIM ✨.
langebaan, western cape
I absolutely love this color. I had these in a different color however but they’re so comfortable and don’t fall off easily.