BY ONE WITH NATURE

Coconut Lime Body wash with Dead Sea Salts & Shea Butter One With Nature body wash combines healing Dead Sea minerals with moisturizing shea butter to provide a truly luxurious cleansing experience. Our 100% natural formulas relax muscles, stimulate circulation and restore the skin s natural pH. Experience the Dead Sea Difference!™ Designed Thoughtfully Developed Naturally Manufactured Responsibly No parabens, phthalates, or lauryls/laureths. 100% vegetarian ingredients, no animal testing ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shama B.
Shama B.
This body wash felt too good on my skin! I got this product from a specialty store so it was a little hard to find and a little bit on the expensive side in my opinion but my skin felt baby soft and oh so smooth. I would recommend it to other for sure!
Alecia P.
Alecia P.
Dead sea is an amazing company. All of their product smell amazing but natural and they work wonders on my very sensitive skin!
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is very cool, because it is original and the best of the usa. I Like this
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
I've always loved Dead Sea products so when I found this I had to try it and I absolutely love it!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love all dead Sea products and this definitely works very well. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a new wash.
Abby X.
Abby X.
I love Dead Sea! Such a great product and it does what it claims to do! Recommended!
Amaya A.
Amaya A.
This product feels amazing on my skin an do can defiantly feel the formula working! It does great
camryn l.
camryn l.
Danbury, CT
Is it healthy for the skin?
It is the best?
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Que opinan?
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
What kind of minerals is in this?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Wellness Guru Expert
What kind of minerals are in this? Have you noticed a difference in your skin since using it?