BY ONE WITH NATURE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Pack of 6 - At One with Nature, we are dedicated to crafting only the finest skin care products. Care is taken to design, develop and manufacture our products in harmony with nature and our customer's needs. We are also committed to preserving the Dead Sea through our partnership with FoEME (Friends of the Earth Middle East). Environmental consciousness is the cornerstone of our business. Our soaps combine genuine Dead Sea minerals, thousands of years in the making, with a pure vegetable base and moisturizing shea butter to provide a truly luxurious cleansing experience. Our soothing bath bars relax muscles, stimulate circulation and restore the skin's natural pH. Best of all, they are 100% natural. Our eye-catching colors result from a blend of plant and naturally-occurring mineral pigments found in the diverse climate zones of the region. The rich scents come from pure essential oils or other 100% natural sources. More than 1300 feet below sea level, the shores of the Dead Sea mark the world's lowest elevation and the sight of one of nature's greatest wonders. Fed by the River Jordan, the Dead Sea's mineral rich salts and muds have unique therapeutic value, acting to deeply cleanse and tone while restoring the skin's natural PH. This unique soap combines genuine Dead Sea salts-thousands of years in the making- with a pure vegetable base to provide a truly natural cleansing experience. Put simply-The Dead Sea is really old, but using this bar of soap will help you and your skin look and feel younger. You just won't believe it until you try it. Experience the Dead Sea Difference. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Anna E.
I've struggled with acne my whole life and have tried for years to find a soap with exfoliating, cleansing AND moisturizing factors and this is it! The dead sea mud in this bar makes my skin feels so fresh after use and the little chunks in the bar are the perfect amount of exfoliation. I've noticed such an improvement in my acne and notice that I experience very little spreading of breakouts if I use it.
Tip: Because my skin is so sensitive and dries easily I only use this soap every other day and pair it with a light moisturizer or when I'm experiencing breakouts all over.