BY ONE TREE HILL

Half-brothers Lucas and Nathan Scott trade between kinship and rivalry both on the basketball court and in the hearts of their friends in the small, but not so quiet town of Tree Hill, North Carolina.

• Am I the only person who have never seen this? #popcultur...1 Answers
  • Who is your favorite character?3 Answers
  • Who else had a crush on chad Micheal murry?7 Answers
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I watched this show when I was 16 i think, and this is the only show I have ever rewatched! It was a way better version of Gossip Girl and was so much more relatable because they weren't super rich and living in NY lol.
They're just regular teens living in a small town with normal struggles : getting into college, figuring out who they are, struggling through relationships, issues such as drug use, rape, divorce, infertility, etc. It really sheds light on so many issues and they show solutions and character growth as well. The music choice in every episode is amazing!!!
Don't get me wrong, it's a show, so obviously it has drama like secret affairs and all that, but this is so much more easier to relate to and enjoy and I loved every single character, I will definitely rewatch this show again if I ever get the time.
Brittany H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show!! I used to watch it all the time on tv. Been a true fan from season 1 through season 6. I used to have season 1,2 and 3 on dvd. But want to sell them, cause some of the dvds in the set a scratch and keep skipping. I love season 5 and 6. Have those on dvd. Season 6 is my favorite season cause that's when Lucas and Peyton get married!! Also love that singer, Kate Voegele is in that season and also has Nick Lachey on a few episodes for that season. I wish Lucas and Peyton were in season 7. I wanted to see more of them after season 6.
Rhonda M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I never saw this show back in 2003 when it was on. I was definitely a late bloomer. I have since watched the entire series from 2003-2012 probably seven times. ( could be more) it is definitely the best thing ever that was on tv. I’m so thankful that Netflix carried it so I could watch it in its entirety. Netflix has recently dropped it from its lineup but I think they should bring it back. There’s still some out there that haven’t got to see the wonderful bliss of this show. This all star cast and their characters they play is so relatable and incredible. We get a look into a story about brothers. An intense love for basketball. Surviving high school. And My favorite Brook Davis. She is sexy, confident, she’s a cheerleader at tree hill high school. Throughout the series she grew into a determined entrepreneur who by the end was married and a mother of twins.
Jennifer P.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show so much! I have to admit though, I stopped watching at the end of season 6 when Lucas and Peyton left the show; I've heard the later seasons are excellent, so hopefully one day I'll get back around to watching them. I didn't start watching the show until well after it was into it's 6th season, but as soon as I started it I realized there was a reason it made it so many seasons.
Kaitlin D.
Boston
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was late to the One Tree Hill party and never watched it while it was on. I picked it up one night on Netflix and immediately got hooked! The writing for the show was spectacular and they made you feel for the characters and relate to them. I love that they filmed in Wilmington, North Carolina and had a great small town feel. I’ve even traveled there to see some of the locations they’ve filmed at, and so have many others. It’s a great experience to get sucked in to a tv show and be able to go see it!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite shows! I loved all the characters and their story lines. I was really sad when it ended and I hated it that Lucas and Payton were not in the last part of the show. I need to see if this is on Netflix!
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
I wish I could give this tv show more than a 5 star rating - I went through my teens loving this show. It’s basically bold and the beautiful but for young people. The characters are so messed up and you love them anyway. They’re nothing to aspire to be, but I’ll be damned if this isn’t one of my all time favorite tv shows.
crystal V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I miss this show so much. Why did netflix take it off? This show is everyone’s idea of high school growing up! I love the drama & everything that comes with it! It’ll make you laugh, cry and smile all at once!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows! I have watched it through so many times and yet it never gets old. Such a hit with awesome actors in such a great town. We loved it so much, we moved to Wilmington! It’s a must watch!
Sandy M.
Wish I could give more stars. I love this show, everything about it. The story lines were great. I love the characters. Lucas was my favorite. I didn't like when he left the show but I have watched the entire series over and over with my daughter. She loves it too. I watched it on Netflix, now Hulu plus I purchased the whole series on DVD as a Christmas gift for my daughter last year so we can watch it whenever we want if it stops streaming.
Evangelina P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Anybody know if this is available to watch on Netflix
Jessica R.
Tomkins cove, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Do people really like this show?
Brittany R.
Murray, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is a show that's really similar to this? I LOVE this and am looking for another series.
Debby F.
Brooklyn , NY
Who is your favorite character in OTH?
Cheyanne P.
Point Roberts, WA
How many seasons of this show is there? i forgot :(