BY ONE THUMB MOBILE

FREE fully 3D Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game (MMORPG). Play on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Are you a true hero, worthy of the Clans? Join thousands of Highland adventurers to explore, fight and conquer magical Celtic lands in real-time. ***** “Everything you love about an MMO. You will be addicted.” ***** “With tons of quests to do, and all the buddies you need to help you, this game will definitely have you hooked.” ***** “If you want a social MMO that rewards skill and has developers who listen to the players, this is the game for you.” Nominated for the MMO of the Year Awards 2013 (iPhone & iPad category) Play online to protect the mythical Dal Riata from threatening dark forces, fighting as a Druid, Mage, Ranger, Rogue or Warrior. Play together in this open-world MMO joining Clans to grow stronger and defeat deadly trolls, villainous smugglers, and ferocious dragons. Earn powerful weapons, armour and elixirs as you explore castles, venture into dungeons, and complete valiant quests. Trade items and chat with fellow Clan mates while you level up by learning new skills on your journey to become a true hero of Celtic mythology. ***** “I love that you can team up to share XP, make friends.” ***** “Whenever I open this app, it just takes me to a whole new world where I can talk to my friends every day and explore together!” *Because of the expansive lands and rich storytelling of Celtic Heroes, we recommend connecting to Wi-Fi the first time you launch this game. Please be patient whilst the MMO world loads (we promise it’s worth the wait).* Features: + FREE TO PLAY 3D MMORPG + Hundreds of quests to complete, inspired by Celtic mythology + Form Clans with thousands of players from around the world + True open-world gameplay + PvP Battles and Combat Duels + Five fully customisable character classes + Fun and immersive social world + Earn Gold to buy & trade thousands of weapons, armour and items + Playable across Wi-Fi, Edge, 3G or 4G Networks Hundreds of thousands of fans have already ventured into the expansive worlds of Celtic Heroes. Join them now for a fully 3D MMORPG experience on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. ----------------------------------------------------------------- Visit our website for news and updates: http://www.celtic-heroes.com Chat with other players: http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum see more...

• Who actually likes this game? It seems really lame 9 Answers
Sarah W.
I have played this game for a few years now. For a mmorpg mobile game it is the best to date I have seen. I love the guild system, which you will need to advance. I love that the creators stay committed to keep creating new content as fashion, mounts, and lux items. Which helps the leveling to 215 or 220. As many of us have that favorite iPhone game this would indeed be mine!!
Richard S.
Orlando, FL
Usually a fan of mobile multiplayer games but just couldn't get into this one. Played 2 hours and felt like I was getting no where fast. Great looking game. Asthecially pleasing but not for I.
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
I love this game I like it a lot I play it a lot now and I barely got it yesterday
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
Who actually likes this game? It seems really lame