BY ONE SOURCE

OneSource Hair, Skin & Nails Multi Beauty & Wellness Formula For Women: Biotin, gelatin and 19 nutrients Gluten free No dairy No yeast No artificial flavors Beauty and wellness formula Dietary supplement see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa H.
I’m sure these work great, but I cannot get past the horrible taste! I am very sensitive to medicinal tastes and this one is just terrible. Even if I get myself to swallow it, I am still tasting it. It upsets my stomach and causes me to burn (again- more terrible flavor). I don’t know if this makes me a child, but I need the flavor to be masked somehow. I only took about 2-3 of these and then tossed the bottle.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am loving these vitamins. I have began to notice my hair is looking healthier and growing. My nails have been growing faster and not breaking like before. ( To be fair regarding my nails I am also using hard as nails by Sally Hansen also ) As for my skin it is not as dry as it usually is during the summer. I feel they are worth what I paid for them from Walmart. They were inder $5.00 for a one month supply.
Estefany R.
West new york, Nj
I have been taking them long enough to see a difference. The only downfall is they are huge and they reccomend you take two. Other than that, they are great. I got them at walmart for 3$ versus the 13$ they cost on here.
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased these Vitamins at my local Walmart because I got a hair cut that was way to short for my liking. I have taken them for over a month now and my hair is growing. My nails are hard they don't break like they use too. I will keep using this product and for the price it's Great as well. These can also be used as a Multi vitamin as well.
Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great women's multi vitamin it has all the essentials. It also contains some extra minerals to help to make you feel better. Great product for the money!!! If I miss than 2-3 days I can tell a difference. It does make you feel better. It's hard to eat a complete nutritional meal.
Elizabeth B.
Stuttgart, AR
I absolutely adore this product. It is my new daily vitamin, and I could see the results in TWO days. My nails are stronger and my skin is brighter, I hope to see the difference in hair growth soon! Very satisfied with the product and I will def be buying again!
Megan L.
This product has been a God send. Not only does it work as good as the high dollar products but in my opinion works even better and the price is amazing!! Def recommend!!!
Melissa G.
Saint Louis, MO
These have a bit of a bad taste, but they work so well! Take one 3 times a day. My nails are so strong and my hair grows so quickly!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really enjoy these vitamins that make me feel healthy they're very affordable and they're good on the digestion of your stomach
Charlotte D.
Murray, KY
It goot but it does not taste good but I love dis produce it make ur hair rilly shine but it does nothing 4 the Neal's
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product actually make your hair and nails grow and are the Healthy once they grow? How about the skin as well Thanks!
Johanny C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Acabo de comprarlo. Alguien que lo haya probado me dice en qué tiempo podré ver resultado se si funciona
Alix G.
Is anyone taking this with birth control pills?