BY FUZZIBUNZ

Lauren C.
Lincoln, CA
I wanted to love these, but my daughter is just too small and these are too bulky on her. I think they would fit perfectly for larger babies, but the excess with the elastic pulled to smaller settings is just way too bulky for clothes and it doesn't look very comfy on her behind with it all bulked up.
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
I had issues with leaks all the time with fuzzibunz, I quickly got rid of them after trying everything to make them work.
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
These are adorable patterns and the price is agreeable!! Having a niece that is almost potty training age, these will come in handy!
Cameron B.
Canton, GA
Do cloth diapers have to be washed at a certain setting
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
Depending on the type of cloth diapers. These and other pocket diapers or similar- prewash on cold with 1/4 amount of detergent and then wash normal with normal amount of soap per size load of diapers :) sometimes if they where absolutely horrible I would wash 2xs. Anything with the tpu (plasticy lining) I prefer to hang dry. Inserts and other cloth I just dry like normal.