One Shea Butter Lip Balm Coco-Coconut uploaded by Cindy D.One Shea Butter Lip Balm Coco-Coconut uploaded by Cindy D.

BY ONE

One planet to preserve One life to live One moment to enjoy! Coco-coconut - the ultimate lip flirtation. Natural, moisturizing lip balms are so yummy to smell, you ll never want to be without them on your lips. ; see more...

• I like to keep my lips moisturized and soft so I mostly use Vaselin...1 Answers
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
I bought two different flavors in this lip balm. It was ok, but I didn't think the moisture lasted very long. I cannot stand for my lips to be dry and I feel like neither of them lasted very long with out the need to reapply. The flavors were good, not too strong.
Hayden Y.
Hayden Y.
This works really well and the packaging is beautiful! It tastes great and and it works really well.
Monica S.
Monica S.
This lip balm does really work, it moisterizes lips specially on the cold weather love it!😗
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do really like this product but my only complaint is the packaging. I prefer lip balms in stick form but thought I would still give it a chance. It is a great product, very moisturizing but I just personally find that lip balms in tubes are just easier.
Phandy S.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
I admit, the first time I saw these I was attempted to buy them. I like how they package their products. Their lip balm comes in a recyclable packaging and its in a tin. I purchase the berry flavor and I really like it. Doesn't taste nasty at all (will in my opinion). It feels great on the lips also. And right now is winter it really helps moisturize my lips. And I love using One's lip balm after exfoliating my lips :]
Genita K.
Genita K.
I like to keep my lips moisturized and soft so I mostly use Vaseline based products. Can you please tell me is using Shea butter or coconut is a good alternative? Where can I purchase this if you suggest this product.