by One

WE MADE TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE SNACKING OUR REALITY. When it comes to snacking, every single one of us is entitled to the perfect match. And at ONE we believe that great taste and good health are not mutually exclusive. But those other chalky protein bars? A definite swipe left (and let's be real - life's too short for boring anything.) So we've taken our passion for flavor and shaped the perfect snack. One that's loaded with protein. One that's low in sugar. One with totally indulgent flavors that seem too good to be true. So stop playing the field, and make it official - with our anytime Guilt Free Indulgence. Congratulations, You’ve Found the ONE.

ONE Protein Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake, 2.12 oz., Gluten-Free Protein Bar with High Protein (20g) and Low Sugar (1g), Guilt Free Snacking for Healthy Diets; THE ONE PROTEIN BAR - Congratulations, you've found the ONE. Protein bar, that is. With our Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Protein Bar, you can have your cake and eat it too, because there's 20g of protein, only 1g of sugar, and it's Gluten-Free.; GLUTEN-FREE PROTEIN BARS - There's nothing to feel guilty about in these Gluten-Free protein bars, so you can always give into your cravings. Stressful day? Pre-workout snack? Late for work? Grab your ONE protein bar for low sugar, guilt free snacking.; HIGH PROTEIN, LOW SUGAR, NO REGRETS - Whichever flavor you grab, from salted caramel to peanut butter chocolate cake, you'll be getting 20g of protein, 1g of sugar, & 0 regrets. Our gluten-free bars are a guilt free snack when your energy is low.; TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE SNACKING - At ONE, we believe that great taste & great health can be the perfect match, which is why we created the ONE Protein Bar. Low sugar, high protein & highly indulgent flavor make this protein bar the one you'll keep eating.; ONE PROTEIN BAR IS THE ONE - You won't be disappointed when comparing our bars to bars by brands like Gatorade, Pure Protein, Clif Bar, RXBAR, Quest Bar, Think Thin, Optimum Nutrition, Power Crunch, MusclePharm, Premier Protein, Kind, Lara Bar & PowerBar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ONE Protein Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake, 2.12 oz., Gluten-Free Protein Bar with High Protein (20g) and Low Sugar (1g), Guilt Free Snacking for Healthy Diets!
Webster , MA
Purchased at: Target
OMG!!! These One Protein bars are AMAZING!!! First time with this flavor but I’ve tried others also. I can’t say anything negative about these bars they are perfect!! Only 1gm of sugar, lots of protein and they taste incredible!! Perfect treat ...fills you up and leaves you satisfied!
No Special Diet
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoyed this bar. I liked the consistency because it was chewy but not hard chewy like quest bars. The taste also tastes like a mix of cookie dough and Reece’s. I’d definitely recommend this bar!