One Prep Spray

by R+Co

Shop R+Co One Prep Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this product work well for detangling wavy hair?
Where do they sell this brand at?
Start your review of One Prep Spray!
Bridget R.
Pearl River, NY
One Prep Spray uploaded by Bridget R.
Following shampoo and conditioner, this is my first step before any other product. I towel dry my hair and spray One evenly through brushed hair and run my fingers through my hair to make sure the product evenly coats my hair. It’s weightless, has a nice scent that’s not overbearing, preps, and provides incredible moisture. Since I’ve started using this before using my blow dryer/air drying, I’ve noticed that my hair is shinier and softer. As a person with fine hair, products like this mist are great because they aren’t greasy or heavy!
Eva O.
Conway, SC
Leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth and no frizz, it doesn’t leave a greasy feeling. I love this product.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
One Prep Spray uploaded by Kelly M.
I'm surprised by how much I like this! This smells great, leaves a ton of shine, makes my hair soft and does not cause product buildup. What more can a girl ask for? In the picture of my hair, its still damp and the light is dim but you can still see how shiny it is
joshine B.
Los Angeles, CA
One Prep Spray uploaded by joshine B.
Love it! Prevent heat damage to your hair. Very easy to apply and quick dry!highly recommended
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
One Prep Spray uploaded by Nicola P.
I use this all the time, and always after I shower, because it revitalizes my hair by coating it and I leave it over night so it doesn’t mix with any other products (aside from when I use hair masques). The fragrance is a mix of lemon, green tea, and eucalyptus, so I feel even more refreshed! #oneprepanytime #InfluensterAwards2020 One Prep Spray
SkynCara L.
One Prep Spray uploaded by SkynCara L.
This product has the most rancid smell. Thank god it fades away once you blow out your hair. I issued two stars since the product does work well. However, the smell is vile and I will not purchase this again. There has got to be something out there not as rancid!
Kelli-Ann D.
Orlando, FL
This product is very helpful with styling my straight hair that often tangles. It makes it easier if I need to get ready quickly with no time to wash and dry. This product gives my hair a bit of volume and also makes it smell great!
Portia B.
Greenwich, CT
Prep spray is an absolute essential. Fabulous and light hold.. great even to use if your hair is damp before styling, works as a protectant!!!
danielle N.
Ransom Twp, PA
This is probably my second favorite leave in product for my hair. Nothing beats it’s a 10 for me, but this is a nice second option! Sprays nicely into my hair and does a decent job at detangling. Doesn’t really have a scent. Overall makes my hair [email protected] nice when I use it.
laura C.
St Louis Park, MN
I love this spray. I feel like it gets my hair prepared and protected before I use any heat styling tools. It smells great, and seems to do the job it was intended to do. Its a little pricey, but the price is worth isn't for the job it does. I'd buy it again.