BY ONE

One planet to preserve One life to live One moment to enjoy! One conditioner = three 8 ounce Bottles, that is smart for you and our planet! Hair Boost - it does it all! One Solid Conditioner lasts as long as three eight ounce bottle of conditioner. Just as awesome as the shampoo bar, Once Solid Hair Conditioner nourishes your hair with natural emollient ingredients and leaves a luscious scent. Oh so soft! Natural Beauty & No Plastic & Recyclable & Cruelty Free. see more...

Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
Omg I don't remember where I got this from but I loved it and the smell of it was good too it lasted long as well! Well it's a conditioner so it conditions your hair! It's just like any other conditioner and I wasn't disappointed and I was satisfied with the results and would but it again! I actually need to! I miss it! I would recommend it to other people!
Jenn M.
Alton, IL
I really liked this because it was so different. Of course with different usually comes an issue, for this one it was difficult to store.