BY ONE

One planet to preserve One life to live One moment to enjoy! Stimulate your soul 2 Baths-Bath Fizzer One fizzer may be used whole for a long luxurious bath or half for a short relaxing retreat in the tub. Entire package is recyclable! Natural Beauty & No Plastic & Recyclable & Cruelty Free ; see more...

• I hace been loking a new bath fizzer, has anyone try with this one? 1 Answers
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
I randomly found these at Walgreens which I didn't even know they sold. These things are so awesome! They don't smell too strong nor do they make my skin feel dry. Definitely recommend! So relaxing especially after a long stressful day
SALLY M.
Omg so glad I found this at Walgreens it is amazing and really makes your skin soft and water smells amazing. No expensive at all. So excited to buy more. Highly recommend and great gifts. Even gentle for kids.
Nicole M.
One of my friends gifted this to me and I'm glad it didn't add a ton of colors to my bath or skin. My skin felt so nice after! This mommy definitely needed it! Very happy the packaging is recyclable!
Sarah G.
Bath fizzers are amazing. They make the bath so enjoyable and have a very relaxing meditative scent I use it all the time and it's great on my skin and make.makes me smell good
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
Love thus bathbomb especially because its so natural omggg love this so much everyone should hsve one
Erika H.
Ada, OH
Absolutely love this product, especially since bath fizzers are my fav!! So so glad I found this, it makes my bath smell amazing and it's super fun to watch! Definitely need to stock up on these!
Akane S.
I hace been loking a new bath fizzer, has anyone try with this one?