BeautyHairHair ProductsOne 'n Only
one 'n only WholesomePlus Purify Conditioner

one 'n only™ WholesomePlus™ Purify Conditioner

by One 'n Only

Condition and purify oily hair. This conditioner is formulated with almond and a complex of activated charcoal, oat and quinoa proteins. Enriched with vitamins, to optimize moisture, helping to maintain natural oils for a beautiful, healthy-looking appearance. Use with WHOLESOME PLUS Purify Shampoo and Treatment for optimal color protection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of one 'n only™ WholesomePlus™ Purify Conditioner!
Amanda F.
Chula Vista, CA
one 'n only™ WholesomePlus™ Purify Conditioner uploaded by Amanda F.
one 'n only™ WholesomePlus™ Purify Conditioner uploaded by Amanda F.
Full disclosure, I did receive this as a gifted item in return for review, but whether a product is gifted or personally purchased, I always give my honest opinion. This conditioner and its partnering shampoo are products I would definitely recommend for those with more oily hair or looking to clarify hair. My naturally brown hair is process platinum blonde, so this wasn't the best for my personal needs. It comes in a clear, cylindrical squeeze tube with flip cap. This contain charcoal, which is amazing for purifying, and will pull any impurities from your locks, but the shampoo had a slightly drying effect to my bleached hair. The conditioner however, was very hydrating without leaving any sort of heavy residue after rinsing and drying. I like the silver color of this product to help combat brassiness, and the fragrance was very comforting. It definitely smelled of oats and slight hints of almond. Overall, I think this is a good conditioner, that definitely serves its purpose. I don't want to scare anyone away from using this because I used the word dry. Again, my hair is VERY processed so this and shampoo are just not really meant for me, but for those who suffer from oily hair or product build up!
zaira R.
Vancouver, WA
one 'n only™ WholesomePlus™ Purify Conditioner uploaded by zaira R.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
i allways switch shampoos to try new ones and the best fitting for my hair, since i have very oily hair is hard to find one that also dosn't dry out to much my ends i been trying this shampoo for a while and i havent switch since i starded using it, i love this so much i use both the shampoo and the conditioner but i feel a big difference by only using the shampoo i would be buying this product again one 'n only™ WholesomePlus™ Purify Conditioner
Nicole K.
Pacifica, CA
I used the revitalize oat and honey one. I really love it! I use both the shampoo and the conditioner, I really like natural hair products. I bought this from the natural section, but to be honest I’m not exactly sure what all the ingredients on the bottle are.
Ashley M.
Dubuque, IA
I love wholesomeplus shampoo and conditioner!! They smell so good and my hair always feel soft and smooth. Theare really good for your hair and they dont have that extra wax in them that other shampoos have. Thr almond one is my absolute favorite.
Brandi M.
Ocoee, FL
one 'n only™ WholesomePlus™ Purify Conditioner uploaded by Brandi M.
Love this product! I have oily hair and this conditioner (used with accompanying shampoo) is great! My hair feels great and looks great afterwards. So happy I found it [user:sallybeauty]

Looking for your answer?