BY ONE 'N ONLY

Shiny Silver Ultra Conditioning Shampoo from one 'n only, enhances and revitalizes bleached, frosted and blonde tinted hair. see more...

Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
Honestly, I really loved the shampoo. The first time I used this on my hair, I instantly noticed the change in my hair tone and brassiness. I actually worked on my hair, and I didn’t have a concern one with this conditioning shampoo at all. I actually really loved it. It smelled wonderful, no bad or nasty smell too it like you would think, or like people have wrote reviews on. It actually smelled nice and done the job for me! It worked! I would recommend this to people with a red vase tone to their hair and they’ve recently toned it to a platinum blonde or bleached it to a blonde color, because mine has a base tone of red to it and I was worried that it wouldn’t work for my hair but, I was completely shocked when it did, so definitely a recommended brand! My hair done great with The One ‘N Only Shiny Silver Ultra conditioning shampoo and conditioner but, not so well with the Colorcharm Wella Permanent Liquid Hair Toner in the shade T18. It lightened it but, not like it was expected too.
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
The smell was good but it took some time to actually see it starting to tone in my hair... the product does work and it was affordable. The only problem was that storage inventory was low so I could barely rebuy the product immediately at target. It was hard to find at other stores as well.
Katie M.
Barnegat, NJ
I was really disappointed with this shampoo. I didn't notice any toning and my bleached hair only got brassier throughout the use. It also dried out my hair to the point my hair would feel like straw after each use. It is not conditioning at all, and I would rather my hair get brassy than have it feel like straw, and unfortunately this shampoo did both to my hair.
Brandee S.
Meh...I'm not as impressed as I should be, considering the price. I didn't notice much of a difference before and after I washed my hair. The smell was decent, but almost too strong..and it lasted in my hair for a couple of days. I wouldn't mind the strange smell if the shampoo actually worked.
Tiffany Y.
Norman, OK
Sally's beauty supply had a buy2get 1 free and I'm all about saving money bought it and figured heck why not hairdresser nor I have seen much difference in the brassyness in my bleached blonde hair, wasnt to much of a disappointment since I got a really good deal on them. Smells great maybe I need to give it some more time..
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
This purple shampoo is great when I go back to blonde. It's always hard for me to get the brassiness out considering I color my hair considerably darker in the fall and winter months. So when I do make the decision to go blonde again, I make sure I use this to tone out any of the unwanted tones! It's gradual but it always works like a charm. I let it sit on my hair in the shower for at least 5 minutes before rinsing. Dependable product and good price.
Shae H.
Lawton, OK
This is the best purple shampoo ever , it's so cheap and is great for maintaining your blonde hair! I need to pic up a new bottle!
Christina h.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
It helps when I'm dying my wigs and hair bundles. It keeps it from looking like straw or shinny like dye does other hair
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
Kind of helps tone down the brass but just like shimmer lights it makes my hair dry dry dry.
Heidi K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Ever since I went silver, I have been using this shampoo. I have hard water, and since it can leave a brassy/orange-toned residue, this shampoo is perfect for minimizing those negative effects.
If this product is left on for a few minutes the results are noticeable immediately- you can see the silver in the hair come out a lot more.