BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Shiny Silver Ultra Conditioner restores shiny brightness to white, gray, bleached, frosted, or blonde-tinted hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rose F.
I love this product! Great alternative to Loreal Silver brand, since this one is cheaper. After I bleached my hair this brand kept my hair moisturized and healthy. It as well toned it up and if my hair would turn brassy yellow, I saved a lot of $$ by just upkeeping with this shampoo. I'd walk out of the shower with beautiful blonde.
Haley M.
Avon Lake, OH
I use sun in on my blonde/brown hair. This takes the red/bronze tone right out of the hair and makes it look like I paid a ton of $$ for highlights. Not only that but it leaves my hair feeling so smooth, like I just left the salon. I swear by this and have gotten all of my blonde/brunette friends on board!!
Amanda M.
E Providence, RI
Works great to keep the brassiness out of my bleached hair. Not crazy about the scent but it does its job and very affordable! Purchased this at Sally Beauty supply. Will be repurchasing once I run out of this bottle.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Been using this about a month and I notice it brightens the lighter parts of my light brown hair but the darker orange parts are not as affected. It's not too drying but I wish it worked better on orange brown hair.
Marcus K.
Honolulu , HI
Just dyed my hair hombre for the first time this product keeps my hair a nice ash gray. Being Asian our hair tends to turn orange, but this product is magical. also it's a good bargain!!
Maddie C.
Narragansett , RI
this is the best toning shampoo for such a low price. although it doesn't last as well as a more expensive brand it does the job if you want you hair to be less brassy for the night. I use it every other day and I love it!
Pamela S.
Newtown, CT
A few years ago, I decided to dye my brown locks blonde. I began to see shades of orange in the blonde. I bought this shampoo and conditioner combo. It was a great addition to the shampoo and it made my color treated hair smooth and silky.
Jacquelyn O.
Lancaster, SC
My blonde was slowly getting more and more brassy and this helped so much bringing back the brightness and blondeness back. Also made my hair feel so soft.
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
This purple shampoo works well for my brassy hair. It eliminates the orange on my hair. I got this at sallys. It doesn't have a bad smell.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Keeps my wigs and bundles looking really nice and bright without the shinny straw, look that dye can do to it.