BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Shiny Silver Ultra Conditioner restores shiny brightness to white, gray, bleached, frosted, or blonde-tinted hair. see more...

Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
I highlight my hair so this product is an essential in my hair care routine to take away brassiness to keep my hair looking fab. I also used this when I had platinum hair and it gave my do a subtle lavender tint which I loved.
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
I got this today, I recently went blonde from black. I'm taking it slow so I don't damage my hair but this stuff made my hair SO SOFT and silky. I love its smell and it's also affordable. I use mine with Shimmer Lights shampoo ♥
Keri M.
The smaller size (3oz) works better the the large bottle . The purple color IS different in the smaller bottle .I have really dark asian bleached blonde hair that gets very brassy. This works better then any of the high priced salon products I use.
Katy B.
Bellefontaine, OH
Recently got a little hair makeover and got a blonde balayage. I've never been this blonde before and I love it. My stylist suggested this brand to help keep my blonde blonde. So far it's been amazing!
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
This is a well known product at Sally's! I use to work there and that's how I came across this great shampoo! Does a great job on light blonde and silver esp for those of us with well water! Great for build up that causes a change of hair color. This is a shampoo this is not a color it will not turn your orange hair blonde or hide your color. It only enhances what color you do have by correcting discoloration due to outside factors. But it does a great job at that! A #1 seller! Highly suggested
Kaitlin C.
Recently bleached my hair blonde again and didn't want to spend a ton of money on blonde shampoo at the salon. Picked a large bottle up form sallies for less than $12. Smells pretty good and helped take out a lot of the brassiness, but I didn't like the way my hair felt after I dried and styled it - felt like there was immediately product build up and felt kind of "stiff". I've found I'd rather use a purple shampoo and my regular Redkin conditioner.
Jessica S.
Forest Park, IL
I bought the combo at Sally's but after a while I've found that I only need the shampoo to keep my hair from being a brassy color. So now I just buy this shampoo and use a deep conditioner right after to keep my hair a silver blonde. If iam going to apply heat like a straightner I do not use this because my hair does feel stringy.
Rose F.
I love this product! Great alternative to Loreal Silver brand, since this one is cheaper. After I bleached my hair this brand kept my hair moisturized and healthy. It as well toned it up and if my hair would turn brassy yellow, I saved a lot of $$ by just upkeeping with this shampoo. I'd walk out of the shower with beautiful blonde.
Haley M.
Avon Lake, OH
I use sun in on my blonde/brown hair. This takes the red/bronze tone right out of the hair and makes it look like I paid a ton of $$ for highlights. Not only that but it leaves my hair feeling so smooth, like I just left the salon. I swear by this and have gotten all of my blonde/brunette friends on board!!
Amanda M.
E Providence, RI
Works great to keep the brassiness out of my bleached hair. Not crazy about the scent but it does its job and very affordable! Purchased this at Sally Beauty supply. Will be repurchasing once I run out of this bottle.