BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Shiny Silver Ultra Conditioner restores shiny brightness to white, gray, bleached, frosted, or blonde-tinted hair. see more...

Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Review for: Other more...
I got this at Sally’s because I want my blonde to stay blonde. We have hard water so over time my blonde will get a little rust tinted so instead of toning once a month I decided to try a silver shampoo and conditioner! It has left my hair shiny and bright, my only wish is that the conditioner actually conditioned my hair more.
Cleo R.
Foley, AL
Review for: Shiny Silver Ultra Conditioner 12.5 oz more...
This does nothing to my hair. I’m a 10 blonde almost platinum and I feel like this shampoo only leaves your hair super dry. Its cheap but doesn’t help my hair at all.
Lindsey L.
Linwood, MI
Review for: Shiny Silver Ultra Conditioner 12.5 oz, One 'n Only Shiny Silver Ultra Conditioner, 3 Ounce more...
Recently we moved to a house with well water. I had never had water like that before. It was a big adjustment for me. My hair dresser told me about the product because my hair was turning orange/brassy. I let the shampoo sit on my hair for 5 mins. It took all the orange away! I was very impressed. I have noticed a trick... you have to make sure everything is sudsy !!!! No more purple in color left on your hair or it doesn’t work at well. The conditioner is nice but not necessary. Most of these reviews are correct. It is very drying which is why I use a conditioner with moisturizer instead. FYI the Sally’s off brand works just as well and is cheaper !
Luna I.
Bartow, FL
Review for: Shiny Silver Ultra Conditioner 12.5 oz more...
If you pull auburn or anything like that in your hair that makes your hair look ashy when making your hair a lighter color, this is a great product for you! The reason I say that is because it’s a toner shampoo and it cancels out all the yellow and makes your hair look just as perfect the day it left the salon! For me I have very dry hair since it’s curly so I use One 'n Only Shiny Silver Ultra Conditioning Shampoo and One 'N Only Shiny Silver Ultra Conditioner also the Shiny Silver Ultra Reconstructive Treatment. It perfectly conditions my hair and keeps it not looking brassy at all!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I highlight my hair so this product is an essential in my hair care routine to take away brassiness to keep my hair looking fab. I also used this when I had platinum hair and it gave my do a subtle lavender tint which I loved.
Keri M.
The smaller size (3oz) works better the the large bottle . The purple color IS different in the smaller bottle .I have really dark asian bleached blonde hair that gets very brassy. This works better then any of the high priced salon products I use.
Katy B.
Bellefontaine, OH
Recently got a little hair makeover and got a blonde balayage. I've never been this blonde before and I love it. My stylist suggested this brand to help keep my blonde blonde. So far it's been amazing!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
This is a well known product at Sally's! I use to work there and that's how I came across this great shampoo! Does a great job on light blonde and silver esp for those of us with well water! Great for build up that causes a change of hair color. This is a shampoo this is not a color it will not turn your orange hair blonde or hide your color. It only enhances what color you do have by correcting discoloration due to outside factors. But it does a great job at that! A #1 seller! Highly suggested
Kaitlin C.
Recently bleached my hair blonde again and didn't want to spend a ton of money on blonde shampoo at the salon. Picked a large bottle up form sallies for less than $12. Smells pretty good and helped take out a lot of the brassiness, but I didn't like the way my hair felt after I dried and styled it - felt like there was immediately product build up and felt kind of "stiff". I've found I'd rather use a purple shampoo and my regular Redkin conditioner.
Jessica S.
Forest Park, IL
I bought the combo at Sally's but after a while I've found that I only need the shampoo to keep my hair from being a brassy color. So now I just buy this shampoo and use a deep conditioner right after to keep my hair a silver blonde. If iam going to apply heat like a straightner I do not use this because my hair does feel stringy.

Amazon