BeautyHairHair ColorOne 'n Only
Perfect Intensity Pure Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color

One 'n Only Perfect Intensity Pure Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color

by One 'n Only

"Description: Semi-permanent intense vibrant hair color crafted in Italy Infused with 100% argan oil for smoothness and shine Fade resistant, vibrant, luminous color Create fun, bold neon color that is luminous and explodes with intensity when under a black light Ammonia Free No developer needed Process up to 30 minutes Brighter color results on pre-lightened hair Ideal for all hair textures One application straight from the tube Cruelty free Key Benefits: Create fun, bold neon colors. Ammonia free. No developer needed. Processes up to 30 minutes. Usage Tips: Pre-lighten hair with One €˜n Only„¢ Argan Oil Powder Lightener. Follow mixing instructions for powder lightener. Select pre-lightened 1 -pale yellow for using all pastel colors or for a brighter result. Select pre-lightened 2 -yellow for a deeper, more intense color result. Refer to the Perfect Intensity„¢ hair color chart for color results. Once pre-lightened stage is achieved, shampoo with One €˜n Only„¢ Argan Oil Color Oasis Shampoo and Conditioner. Dry hair completely. Put on gloves. Apply Perfect Intensity„¢ semi-permanent hair color to the pre-lightened sections of hair. Process up to 30 minutes. Strand test every five minutes until desired color is achieved. Rinse and condition. Do not shampoo. Style as usual. PRO TIP: €œPop of Color€ Add a pop of color to add some fun! Pop of Color Technique Hair needs to be pre-lightened in order to get a bright, impactful color. Step 1: Use One' n Only„¢ Argan Oil Powder Lightener for all off-scalp lightening. Mix lightener with One €˜n Only® Argan Oil 20 Volume Cream Developer until creamy consistency is achieved. All Over Color Result To create an all-over lighter color result, apply powder lightener, keeping it off the scalp. Process to pre-lightened 2. Step 2: Rinse, shampoo and condition. Dry hair completely. Step 3: Apply the Perfect Intensity® shade that you would like to add for that pop of color! Use fine even sections and make sure you saturate the hair completely with color for best results. Process up to 30 minutes for maximum color result. Strand test every 5 minutes until desired color is achieved. Step 4: Rinse, condition and style."

Has anyone tried [product:one-n-only-argan-oil-hair-color-perfect-intensity]? The color does wonders but, I want to know how long it usually lasts everyone?? 🤔
Looking for a purple dye that lasts a decent amount of time and doesn't rub off onto clothes / bedding etc is this the one im looking for or does my search continue???
My hair is currently a strawberry blondeish color, do you think I will have to lighten it when using blue and teal in this brand?
Start your review of One 'n Only Perfect Intensity Pure Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color!
yancy V.
N Hollywood, CA
One 'n Only Perfect Intensity Pure Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by yancy V.
I’ve been using this hair dye for a very long time now, and I must say it is my favorite. No harsh chemicals. And hair so beautiful
Katie C.
Overall one of the top purple hair dyes that I would use! This dye is super moisturizing because it has the argan oil in the formula as well as it is long lasting. With using this dye the color would last for me about two months of washing my hair every three days. Another great thing is that for the price you get double the applications of what you would normally get in say one box of Ion brilliance semi-permanent hair dye. This box is about equal to what you get in a jar of manic panic but is sold for only $6.50 compared to the $10.99 that I have seen the manic panic at.
Brandy V.
Donna, TX
One 'n Only Perfect Intensity Pure Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Brandy V.
I absolutely loved the outcome, it is very simple to apply and inexpensive as well, and the results are just, WOW, It also lasts for about a month which is great since there are many semi permanent products that fade away within 2 weeks. One 'n Only Perfect Intensity Pure Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color, also I had highlights before doing this.
Maria R.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
First time using this color and I'm pleased with the results my hair is shiny and the color was true to the swatch. The tubes are large which is great but very bendable. Its the best I've tried lately and I would repurchase.it was gentle on my hair left a nice shimmer. one 'n only® Argan Oil Restorative Mask I used the mask prior to color I couldn't find my actual shade That I used Neutral High Rubio however I used lower volume developer for a nice medium neutral shade
Brooke G.
Austell, GA
One 'n Only Perfect Intensity Pure Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Brooke G.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I have been using this for years now it’s he best fir home hair color. Definitely the healthiest option I’ve found and a lot of damage I had from previous products has grown out since switching to this. I use HL11 and a 40 developer and I get told all the time how pretty my blonde is.
Alexis M.
Saint Clair
One 'n Only Perfect Intensity Pure Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Alexis M.
Long lasting semi permanent hair dye that deposits a bright bold color. not as conditioning as others but the color lasts longer and fades nicer. this color faded to a nice pink silver.
Amber M.
One 'n Only Perfect Intensity Pure Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Amber M.
The only hair dye I will use on my purple hair. Been using it for 3+ years now. I swear its what has kept my hair healthy this entire time. After all the bleaching, my hair is shiny, soft, and looks amazing! Love it!!
Vianney J.
El Paso, TX
One 'n Only Perfect Intensity Pure Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Vianney J.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Since I dye my hair magenta I am always looking for color depositing products that are semi permanent & less damaging than permanent color. I decided to give it a try and was an EPIC FAIL. It did not deposit not even a 1% of color in my faded strawberry blonde mid to long ends. Apart from the total failure to deposit any color IT STINKS! My hair an a terrible pungent smell for a few days that I could not get out. Do not buy this product, there are a lot of better alternatives out there. One 'n Only Perfect Intensity Pure Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color
Christie  S.
I've been using this for a while now to keep my hair purple! It's gentle enough that I can use it every 2 weeks. I get it at Sally's & 1 tube usually lasts me a couple months. I have really long hair to my waist. It's only about $10 and Sally's usually has a sale on it. I like that it's a cream also. Doesn't just run off your hands.
Gabriella J.
One 'n Only Perfect Intensity Pure Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Gabriella J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this line of color I've used both the purple and the green and they both were great. The color was conditioning and long lasting as well. Also a great dye to add to your conditioner to keep the color fresh. This is definitely something I purchase regularly. One 'n Only Perfect Intensity Emerald Green Semi Permanent Hair Color
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandy V.
Donna, TX
il y a un an
Has anyone tried One 'n Only Perfect Intensity Pure Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color? The color does wonders but, I want to know how long it usually lasts everyone?? 🤔
Ashley C. il y a un an
I only have tried this in a purple color and it came out DARK on my hair that was prelightened