BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Shiny Silver Ultra Shine Spray is an ultra gloss spray which restores shine and natural brilliance immediately to grey, white, bleached or blonde-tinted hair. see more...

Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Was hoping this would help my bleached blonde hair since it's a purple spray, but it didn't make a difference. It does help with shine, as any shine spray does.
If you put too much it makes your hair greasy. But the purple in it, I found does nothing.
Samantha F.
This stuff is amazing!!! Its to eliminate yellow and brassiness in white and gray hair and to enhance blonde hair but i have neither gray hair or blonde. my hair is thick black and never has it been dyed. i spray this all over my hair especially the ends after taking a shower and it works so amazing as a detangler. its so easy to comb through my hair after using it and after my hair drys it leaves its super soft and manageable. I just love this stuff and totally recommend it. It smells pretty good too!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
One 'n Only One n Only Shiny Silver Ultra Shine Spray
I use this spray occasionally to give my curls some shine. Although it does add that extra luster, if you overdo it your hair can appear somewhat greasy or wet looking so be careful. Beth good price too.
josselin v.
Bell, CA
Me encanta su olor y el acabado que deja en mi cabello el brillo super hermoso es un super producto no se el costo realmente lo cobre en una tienda de segunda por un dólar tendré que buscar su precio por que necesito mas
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Perfect summer must have for those long days at the pool that can leave your hair feeling damaged. Spray lightly over your hair and it will keep your shine all day long. Plus it smells nice!
kelly h.
Saint Helens, OR
This product works really well in any hair color, i tried this a t a friends house and she has red hair and i have light brown hair, it makes your hair very shiny, smells good and works great after you straighten your hair to give it that extra boost of shine
Dessaray W.
Macon, GA
I cannot stand this. I don't feel like it works at all and neither does the shampoo and conditioner.
Jennifer R.
New York
I got this hoping it would provide some shine to my hair after I had it dyed silver but nope. This product is so greasy. Just two spritz, even one and my hair gets so oily and limp looking. I kept trying to find some way to make it work but it just does not for me.
Amanda S.
Stoney creek , Ont
I love this spray! It gives hair beautiful shine and smells good! It also help cut out brassiness out of blonde hair