One 'n Only One N Only Argan Oil Treatment 3.4oz

by One 'n Only

Is this argan oil sold in drug stores?
Start your review of One 'n Only One N Only Argan Oil Treatment 3.4oz!
Irving
I discovered this at Sally Beauty Supply after running out of my other very expensive version. This smells the same and works identically. I am training my hair to wash less frequently and need to keep my ends nourished and moisturized. This leaves my hair smooth, shiny, and smelling great. It is very affordable. A very tiny amount is needed, so it lasts forever!
Pico Rivera , CA
One 'n Only One N Only Argan Oil Treatment 3.4oz uploaded by Osiris M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like to use this oil when I’m out the shower I use just a little of it and it works a long way leaves my hair shiny and super smooth as well as smelling great[product:one-n-only-one-n-only-argan-oil-treatment-3.4oz]
I switch up my hair products that I use every so often but this is one that is always in my rotation. It's effective works great, and I love the smell. You do not need to use a lot for it to work. So you definitely get your money's worth. Very satisfied with this product. Satisfied with the value. Satisfied with the product overall
Eugene
I really like this product. It was given to me by coworker. So lucky me! My hair is very thick and coarse and curly, this oil treatment keeps it looking Sleek soft and shiny. I'd say it definitely does as it's designed to and would recommend it.
wilmington, NC
Very light weight formula which I love!!! My hair seems to be in a healthier condition when I use this regularly!!! My hair is much softer, stronger and my curls just look amazing when I use this regularly!!! Good price and you can fine it at your local Sally's beauty shop or there website !!
Hanover, PA
An absolute must have and staple!! This is the ONLY oil I soak my hair in lol...really sometimes I use more than I should because I just love it so much! I've been a long-time customer and buy it regularly at Sally's Beauty Supply. Often dubbed 'liquid gold' for its amazing qualities, it contains large amounts of beneficial nutrients including vitamin E and fatty acids. Try it once and you won't want to be without it again!
I use this product most every day along with a leave in spray. You do have to be careful when using this. If use to much your hair can appear oily. I use about a nickel to a quarter size and work it in my hair from mid shaft down. It has very good repairing results along with strengthening and defrizzing. I also u
This is the only hair oil/serum that i will use on my hair I have dry curly hair and this just gives it shine and it also makes it soft. I have seen my hair change so much because. it and in a good way it hasn't lost its curls it just looks healthier. I love this product sooo much and you can always use coupons for it at sally's beauty supply so you never spend over $20 for this product.
Raleigh, NC
Really good oil to use before flat ironing hair or touching up frizziness. I exclusively only use this oil on my hair and it’s alcohol free which is a plus. It’s kind of strong though so when it gets on your hands it’ll stay, but that just means it’ll work for your hair which it does. But wash your hands thoroughly after touching your hair!
Torrance, CA
My absolute favorite hair line. Not only does the smell... Just smells heavenly, but all of the products actually work. And I swear my hair gets longer even just by using for month. I get this whenever I can when I'm not ballin on a budget. the price is decent, of course I always want more product for the price. But I can't complain at all