One 'n Only One N Only Argan Oil Treatment 3.4oz

by One 'n Only

Is this argan oil sold in drug stores?
Start your review of One 'n Only One N Only Argan Oil Treatment 3.4oz!
Kay C.
Racine, WI
One 'n Only One N Only Argan Oil Treatment 3.4oz uploaded by Kay C.
Love this product. Not only does it make my hair so silky and smooth, it smells absolutely amazing! And you only need to use a tiny amount so it lasts a very long time. Love it.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
One 'n Only One N Only Argan Oil Treatment 3.4oz uploaded by Lucy H.
One 'n Only One N Only Argan Oil Treatment 3.4oz uploaded by Lucy H.
The oil has a pleasant smell and leaves the hair bright and smooth. I believe this product is one of the best hair treatments.
Casey R.
Rogers, AR
One 'n Only One N Only Argan Oil Treatment 3.4oz uploaded by Casey R.
Great hair oil treatment! I live the scent! Love how lightweight it is. I often times will just dab a little on my hands and run through my dry hair before brushing or styling. It’s light and never makes my hair look greasy. I’ve used the whole bottle I love it so much! Makes blow drying a breeze and protects the hair at the same time. Win-win!
Nancy G.
Lyons, TX
One 'n Only One N Only Argan Oil Treatment 3.4oz uploaded by Nancy G.
I absolutely love this treatment. It helps for my dry hair between deep conditioning treatments. I really recommend it.
chelsea L.
Page, AZ
I know I probably used this wrong. My hair was alright up there shaft but my ends were crispy. Lol it worked 85%/100%
Melissa B.
I use this product most every day along with a leave in spray. You do have to be careful when using this. If use to much your hair can appear oily. I use about a nickel to a quarter size and work it in my hair from mid shaft down. It has very good repairing results along with strengthening and defrizzing. I also u
Chelsey Elizabeth V.
Chesaning, MI
Smells fricken amazing! I use it after the shower and even on days that I don’t wash my hair. It doesn’t leave it greasy or gross. It exceeded my expectations by far. I stand by this product, I highly recommend.
Pamella C.
Monroe, NC
Great Product! The smell is something else! It gives me a very soft and shine hair. I usually use 2-3 times a week after I blow dry my hair or together with a good mask! A good tip is warming it up on your hands before applying.
Kelly M.
Wilmington, NC
Very light weight formula which I love!!! My hair seems to be in a healthier condition when I use this regularly!!! My hair is much softer, stronger and my curls just look amazing when I use this regularly!!! Good price and you can fine it at your local Sally's beauty shop or there website !!
Rachel S.
Delaware, OH
I absolutely love this stuff. My hair is so dry and brittle but I use this stuff and my hair actually looks healthy again. It's also fantastic because it does not leave your hair greasy.