One 'n Only One N' Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner, 12 Ounce uploaded by Monique S.One 'n Only One N' Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner, 12 Ounce uploaded by Bella L.One 'n Only One N' Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner, 12 Ounce uploaded by Taniesha F.

BY ONE 'N ONLY

Argan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner - Argan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner restores and repairs your hair. - Argan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner see more...

Jade T.
My favorite inexpensive paraben free conditioner! Brings my frizzy and fried hair back to life!
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! I discovered Argan oil about a year ago! My hair was damaged, brittle, and not healthy from all the heat and color treatments/products I use. This makes my hair healthy with shine, smooth, and it's finally growing!!!! LOVE IT!
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
After over processing my hair I purchased this product. It works great! Leaves my hair soft and frizz free and smells so good.
Beccy E.
OBSESSED. I don't have crazy hair but this is the bets conditioner I have ever used. It was the first expensive hair product I ever bought, but it is sooo worth it. The smell is amazing and the large bottle lasts a long time!
Lisa M.
I used this product graciously after bleaching my hair. My hair natural hair is oily, so I will use this very sparingly if at all when I have not dyed my hair in a long time. When I bleach it and straighten it, though, it tends to become damaged. This product comes in to save the day! It helps minimize frizz and keeps my hair soft and beautiful. All of the One 'n Only products smell very good and work excellently!
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
This stuff smells SO good and I love using it for that! However, my hair does get used to it quickly and if I use it repeatedly every day, it will start to weigh my hair down. But I love to use this every third shampoo or so as it adds an extra boost of hydration that my hair needs.
Jessica H.
This is the only conditioner I use anymore. I've noticed that my hair looks healthier for longer when I'm using it and won't tangle as much. I also use the shampoo and styling products which I love as well.
Taniesha F.
This conditioner works great with my Brazilian blowouts. I doesn't strip my hair and helps with tangled hair. I usually use this in between my Brazilian blowout washes since that brand is expensive and this one is affordable! Just had a buy one get two free at Sally's deal.
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
Again, made my hair amazing. It's soft, bouncy and it like to work with me a lot more now. I love it!
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very cheap conditioner. It's drying and did nothing for my hair. I would not purchase this if you color or bleach or do anything chemically to your locks.