Hair CareHair Styling ProductsOne 'n Only
Island Essentials Awapuhi Styling Serum

One 'n Only Island Essentials Awapuhi Styling Serum

by One 'n Only

One 'n Only Island Essentials Awapuhi Styling Serum reduces the appearance of frizz, repairs damage and improves hair strength.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of One 'n Only Island Essentials Awapuhi Styling Serum!
Lexi W.
N Kingstown, RI
One 'n Only Island Essentials Awapuhi Styling Serum uploaded by Lexi W.
I apply this in dry hair when I wake up if it is a little wild looking. This helped to smooth it out a little bit. There weren’t any amazing results but a plus was that my hair didn’t get too greasy after using. I probably would not buy it again though, it wasn’t very impressive.
Stacy S.
2,714 reviews
I received a sample of this product in a beauty bag. It smelled great but it left my hair feeling very sticky after using it and I probably wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it again
Savannah S.
Calgary, AB
I got a tiny sample of this from Sally's and after I tried it, I went back and bought this! I'm surprised this doesn't reacte bad with my sensitive skin but I've never had an issue. A small amount works through my long hair easily and it has such an amazing tropical scent. Leaves hair soft and not greasy/ clumped together.

Looking for your answer?