One 'n Only Hair Color Stain Remover

Hair Color Stain Remover

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of One 'n Only Hair Color Stain Remover!
Solomon, AZ
Not so harsh on your hair like the wal mart brand color corrector . Definitely recommend to help make the job easier for you
Woodstock, GA
Not a huge fan of this color stain remove. Just didn’t do it for me. Or I probably used it wrong. But it didn’t lift my color
Bladensburg, MD
I really like the hair product ... I recommend it has a good smell and does a very good job fulfills what it promises👌
Shawsville, VA
This did not work, did not remove any hair color at all. I wasted my time and money on this product. Do not recommend.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I used the color remover. It worked amazingly well, and was a lifesaver. Keep it on hand now for any coloring mishaps.
1,867 reviews
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is really awesome I love to hear dies of this brand as well They make your hair feel so incredibly healthy and so
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I used this when i was trying to get stains off my skin it helped some what but other then that i had some marks left
New Orleans , LA
I didn’t use it directly on me. But my friend did. And instead of removing a stain. , it changed her whole hair color
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the only brand I use when it comes to stain removing. No other brand will do. My hair loves it and I love it!
Biggs
I love one and only products!  They are all awesome and work! Now I want to go buy some of their colors lol....

Looking for your answer?