One 'n Only Hair Color Stain Remover

Hair Color Stain Remover

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of One 'n Only Hair Color Stain Remover!
My sister wanted to dye her hair brown, but found she didn’t like it. Used this to get the color out and it worked pretty well. Took two uses, but it worked. Her hair was blonde again. Would buy again.
Conroe, TX
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Lo compré porque fui a sally en busca de un removedor de color y la chica que trabaja ahí me lo recomendó y la verdad me encantó porque no dañó mi cabello mientras retiro todo el color indeseado de mi cabello
Hialeah, FL
One 'n Only is one of my favorite hair products, this stain remover gets rid of all unwanted color. Great price and can be found at Sally's and most beauty stores. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Edwardsville, IL
Removes staing from hairline, face, hands, scalp or any other body part you get it on! I have never used on clothes so I can't speak to whether it works on that!!
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is perfect to remove the stain left after you color your hair it's not harsh and is very reasonably priced and I can get it at my local beauty supply store.
Mooers, NY
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This product did exactly what it was supposed too. You do have to follow the directions to the T if you want it to work. It doesn't remove bleach just the color buildup on hair. The only reason im giving it 4 stars is because it smells horrible. Like nasty nasty. Haha. And it might linger in your hair for a bit. But hey if you want a product that actually works then you will have to deal with the smell because this won't do you bad. I've heard people saying it dries your hair out but I think its honestly only because its stripping the layers of color of your hair. So use a good deep conditioner or oil after your done and youll be good to go.
Rancho Cordova
I’ve used this to remove semi permanent dyes and it does a halfway decent job. It is technically for permanent dye so I can’t fault it too much and with that in mind it does a good job. There is definitely color still left each time I have used it but it generally gets me close enough to the base to change colors. It does smell very very bad but I never care about that too much as long as it does it’s job. It doesn’t appear to be too damaging to the hair either, I e never seen any lasting damage and my hair is always fine after.
Washington, IN
I had box dyed black hair and wanted to go platinum. I know. Anyways this stuff at first looked like it was working. My hair looked super light in the shower. However as time went on it literally turned back to the black color and I was sooooo mad! I followed the directions and kept rinsing my hair out and tried a couple more times and still nothing. The results were very faint. I prefer color oops
Macon
Purchased at: Walmart
Every time I dye my hair with box dye I get it everywhere so in order to get it up and get it off of my excess skin I have to buy this product I usually spend about $20 on it it comes in a very large bottle and it lasts for about 2 years the last time I bought it I don't dye my hair but about every 6 months so it was perfect
Euclid, OH
This color remover removed my color from my hair way more than color oops. Color oops got the color out but it didnt get absolutely everything out. I would definitely use this again as an alternative to bleaching my hair all over again. I was really satisfied with this product.

Looking for your answer?