One 'n Only Hair Color Stain Remover

Hair Color Stain Remover

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of One 'n Only Hair Color Stain Remover!
Decherd
First let me start off by saying ALL color removers smell horrible but this one is by far the WORST smelling color remover I’ve ever smelt. It was like I just walked into a men’s bathroom that has never been cleaned. It was horrible 🤣!!! And it took me 4 box’s to end up getting no where it didn’t work at all.
Kentucky
One4N Only is the only hair care products I use on my hair I fell in love with this brand..My hair is so much healthier.. I love the smell of their products.. But this stain remover works so good on removing hair color from hair and it isn't harsh at all..I get this at my local Sally's too..
Fairview Park, OH
I have tried this but I don’t think I was the best candidate because I had dyed my hair several times and it had a hard time coming out. It made my roots like a light orange on my virgin hair . Might work for other people that doesn’t excessively dye their hair .
Nancy, KY
It was an ok color remover, I think it just lightened the color not really removed it. Prices wasn't too bad for the amount of product. Could have used better and clearer directions maybe as well. I think if I had to I'd purchase again to lighten my hair color
Dalton
Is product does an amazing job of removing stains and fading colors it's exactly what I was hoping for when I realized that I did not like the color of my hair when I dyed it green I didn't think that it fit me and when I found this product it helps so much.
Dublin, VA
It definitely did the trick. My hair was very orange once it stripped the color. Make sure you do not put it on your roots!!! That would be a disaster! Overall, I would recommend using this brand because my hair felt so soft and looked so smooth afterwords.
New Britain , CT
Well I wasn't thrilled with this product but it also isnt the most awful product out there...it didn't work the best on my hair.. maybe try to improve the formula.... I'm actually nervous to try any others I dont want to damage my hair anymore...
Fort Wayne
Normally I use Vaseline around the edges of my scalp before coloring, but with this product I can just color and not worry about it! Because it works really well at getting even the darkest hair color off of my skin.
This product does exactly what it’s said to. I was very scared it would damage my hair even more but it didn’t at all. It was also very easy to use. I will definitely buy it again as i am very satisfied with it.
Liberty Twp, OH
Used this product to pull the color out of my hair the was left over from a semi-permanent hair dye and worked wonders! I was pulling blue out of my hair that was starting to turn a nasty green color.

Looking for your answer?