One 'n Only Hair Color Stain Remover

Hair Color Stain Remover

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of One 'n Only Hair Color Stain Remover!
Halee A.
Omaha, NE
Didn’t work at all used 3 different times took nothing out damaged my hair very disappointed
Kelly R.
Coral Springs , FL
I used this when ever I dye my hair a dark color and I don’t want it as dark anymore works like a charm
Victoria N.
New Britain, CT
Well I wasn't thrilled with this product but it also isnt the most awful product out there...it didn't work the best on my hair.. maybe try to improve the formula.... I'm actually nervous to try any others I dont want to damage my hair anymore...
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
This is the only hair color remover I’ve used. Works really great just smells horrible. Not sure if others smell but I don’t mind the smell cause it always removes the color without any problem.
brittany C.
Enterprise, AL
Did AMAZING at taking out my bright red hair dye, not so well taking out my blue hair dye but i would still use again. It also added a lot of moisture to my hair as it color removed.
Carmen C.
San Bernardino
It was great it got my hair shine and soft and it was easy to use I only used it every 1week yes my hair went back to brown best thing ever it got long how I wanted and yes I would definitely buy it again
Sophy T.
Bronx, NY
Best product ever, I Highly recommend this to everyone, my hair looks beautiful, thanks to much
Krista K.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my absolute favorite product! This is my go to! Smells great! Super affordable and always stocked on the shelf’s for me to purchase!! This is a great brand i will always recommend to my family and friends!!!!!!!!
Marian T.
Waxhaw, NC
This worked well! It didn't do as good as I was expecting..but it did help out a lot! And it smells really good!
Jessica D.
Shawsville, VA
This did not work, did not remove any hair color at all. I wasted my time and money on this product. Do not recommend.

Looking for your answer?