BY ONE 'N ONLY

One n Only Colorfix removes unwanted permanent haircolor regardless of how long it has been in the hair. Removes unwanted permanent haircolor Allows color correction to specific areas Easily removes any level of hair color No unpleasant odor Easy to mix and apply see more...

• Who has tried this product and how does it work?2 Answers
  • Has any one used this product to remove washout colours, ...2 Answers
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
WARNING, SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN EGGS! Color removers are meant for non-direct dyes, usually meaning it's oxidative or permanent. If you try to use this stuff over a direct dye (which is what I've done) it will NOT remove all the color. Depending on the ratios in the color, it may not remove any color at all. Use at your discretion when it comes to direct dyes (aka semi permanents) and keep in mind this will stink up your hair and bathroom for a good while. I'm not saying it doesn't work, it does. But it only goes so far in an remover and cannot be used more than twice in one session in my opinion. It gets another star taken off for the smell. I've attached pictures of what my hair looked like before and after I used this product on semi permanent hair color (specifically the brand Artic Fox, which can be hard to remove anyways).
Brandi S.
Kingwood, TX
Holy crap this stuff stinks! Lol anyways on with the review. I had serious doubts when I first purchased this product because I read somewhere that it wouldn’t work on semi permanent hair. My hair was fire red and I used the stuff once and it completely took out all of the ride and turned it to a yellow color. I was shocked that it removed everything at once. On the other hand I have heard stories of other people using it and it not working at all on your semi permanent hair but this was my experience. I did feel like it damage my hair quite a bit though so I would recommend putting some type of conditioning mask on and sleeping with it or at least leaving it on for quite a while before rinsing.
April N.
Forest Lake
I am honestly not one to bash a product but I cannot stand this product, at all. I tried to use it after someone at Sally’s had recommended it to me. It was the absolute worst product I had ever used. It worked a bit, but didn’t manage to strip the black box dye from my hair, just managed to lighten my hair to my original color at the roots. The worst part though is the smell. It took 2 weeks to get the smell of rotten eggs out of my hair. I washed my hair every day, did deep conditioners and leave in conditioners with no success on removing the smell. Any time I would sweat or get remotely wet - I would smell like a rotten egg. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone else, specifically for that reason. Lesson learned.
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
First of all.. this product smells like butt! For days.. but that doesn’t even matter! My hair looked like a nasty dirty mint green color and I could not get it to go away. This product literally saved my life. I was hesitant because nothing else was working and I didn’t want to waste my money. But This product is so worth it especially for the price. It doesn’t have any damaging properties in the ingredients. My hair felt great afterwards. I would absolutely recommend this product especially if you like changing your hair color. I’m not sure if this works when your hair is turned green from chlorine. But color additives definitely. Great product love! Also remember your head smells like rotten egg(literally) for days. No more grungy green, just beautiful blonde.
Shelby D.
Spring, TX
Love this stuff. I’ve used it twice to make my hair go from black dyed hair to and orange-y blonde. Still had to bleach after, and tone, but it does it’s purpose. My only complaint is that it smells absolutely gross, pretty similar to a rotten egg smell. I usually have to open my windows and have all fans running in any room of my home to keep me from gagging. However, it works so well that it’s pretty much worth it.
Estefany S.
Hartford, CT
One 'n Only Colorfix For all those girls who are struggling with a color that did not suit them or they already want to change and do not want to discolor their hair this product is the best I wear it and had black hair and once I clarified and did not mistreat the hair, on the contrary I leave it hydrated, I recommend 100% if you get out of trouble.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
If I could give this negative stars, I would! I got this because a girl working at Sally’s recommended it to me because I was trying to take out years of black hair dye, particularly on the ends of my hair, which are more stubborn.

It lightened my hair a little bit, but left my ends dark as can be. Not only did it leave my hair dark, but I also smell like eggs. I dyed my hair on Monday night, it is now Wednesday and I still smell like eggs due to this! I have tried EVERYTHING to get the smell out and it just won’t work! Not only that, but my hair feels so much more dry than previously.

I would NOT recommend this! If I were you, I would just sit on the color you have... definitely nothing worse than smelling like eggs and having your home smell like eggs as well! Yuck!
Sasha S.
Washington, IN
All my trial and errors with dye, color removers, and bleach. This has to be my favorite now. My hair is very fine and damaged from years of color changes, I was a solid black and want to go lighter without bleaching my hair repetitive times. I got this and it stripped my hair from black to an auburn brown. So one step closer to where I wanna be in just ONE treatment. My hair doesn't feel dried out and dingy like after using bleach. The smell is foul. kinda reminds me of eggs, but if you do your hair you know most products dont have a pleasant smell. Definitely worth the money. AMAZING
Melissa G.
West Jordan, UT
This stuff stinks!! I used this because I have dying my hair black for about a year now. My hair just stopped growing so I decided to go for a low maintenance hair color. The Color Fix did get all the black out and now my hair is kind of red. I did use two boxes. This did lift a few levels. My goal is to go blonde. My dream hair color is a platinum or a grey hair.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I bought this to try and lift a dark brown out of my hair and it did take the brown out a little I did not have the best results. I bought this from sally's Beauty supply. The instructions were easy to follow and the product was easy to apply. It has a smell to it but it will fade once you've washed your hair. I would only recommend the product to someone who hasn't bleached their hair and is looking for subtle results. One 'n Only Colorfix
Chelsea C.
Tucson, AZ
How well does this product work? My stupid self decided to try coloring my hair a pastel color using conditioner and small amounts of artic fox dye and now my hair just looks dirty. I just want this stuff out! Lol. Does it get it back to your original blonde? Does it get all the color out? Thanks!
Has any one used this product to remove washout colours, such as loreal colorista washout pastel blue? it has stained my hair green and so am looking for a product to help get most of it out. Thanks!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this product and how does it work?
Does this product work well with getting out green hair? I had purple but it faded to green and its taking a hell of a time to get out and i want to go to a light blonde.
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
One 'n Only Colorfix has anyone tried this. I have a green tint.. trying to get rid of.