BY ONE 'N ONLY

One n Only Colorfix removes unwanted permanent haircolor regardless of how long it has been in the hair. Removes unwanted permanent haircolor Allows color correction to specific areas Easily removes any level of hair color No unpleasant odor Easy to mix and apply see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer G.
Belmar
Awesome product. A game changer for me. Dyed my hair blue but came way to dark almost black. Under this I had purple and red. I did this is one application. Left on for 30 mins with cap. I did not do step 3 as I thought it was really stupid to do all that work only to have it get darker again and have to repeat steps 1 and 2. Like it says on box. May get darker. But If lifted so fast and beautiful without bleach. I was amazed how even it came out like I did it on purpose. Smell is a little nasty but people who post reviews saying their hair stunk a week obviously did something wrong. It says rinse 3-5 mins. I rinsed about 8 to be safe and used a leave in conditioner and blew dry it. No smell! So that does the trick. No damage to my hair either looks perfect for me. I only needed one application to get about 7 levels lighter. Which is unheard of. Def recommend this product x 100!!!!
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I bought this to try and lift a dark brown out of my hair and it did take the brown out a little I did not have the best results. I bought this from sally's Beauty supply. The instructions were easy to follow and the product was easy to apply. It has a smell to it but it will fade once you've washed your hair. I would only recommend the product to someone who hasn't bleached their hair and is looking for subtle results. One 'n Only Colorfix
Brooke A.
I had box dye black hair for about eight years and I really wanted to go back to my natural hair or see if there was a easy way of going lighter! It was crazy how much it did without having any bleach! My hair was a orange/brown but nothing to horrible! This stuff saved my hair so it was ready to bleach!
Tayler O.
Williamsburg, VA
Literally my secret weapon to removing any permanent hair color. This stuff will gently remover hair color in a very short amount of time. This is the only color remover that has ever worked for me and I always recommend it to everyone
Rachel M.
This was not the best color remover I have tried. I've been using shades of purple and blue from Arctic Fox for almost a year, and this hair dye barely fades it's so amazing, but I have always been able to remove and lift every tone from my hair the first time. The smell was better than other removers I've tried, but my color looks like it's just drastically faded, not much removed. Since my hair does not feel complete depleted of moisture, I'm going to try this again to see if it can lift the Arctic Fox.
Aaryonna L.
Used this the other day and it did a pretty decent job. I'm trying to strip the red that I have mixed in with my brown hair. I had to apply it twice to actually get the color I wanted. I would say that I should still process it one more time.... I'm currently transitioning to blond and I know that this isn't suppose to lift to blond but to actually get underlying colors out to make the bleaching process easier and less damaging. The only reasonably I didn't give it 5stars is because the smell of disgusting. It smells like HOT ROTTING EGGS... and the smell doesn't come out after you shampoo or condition.
Jennifer N.
Melbourne , Fl
Absolutely love this product. My hair had multiple different colors in it and was extremely uneven. I have medium length relatively thick hair and one box got the color halfway lightened. While it does make your hair dry, if you use a good conditioner after, your hair will be back to normal! Before and after photos below!
Mariely M.
Hackettstown, NJ
First time using this product and it did not work as well as I would want it to work. I have red hair n it is really hard to get rid off. My hair right now is patchy with red tones pink and orange. I use it twice on my hair n not much of a difference. I don't recommend this if u have bright red hair like me.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
When I dyed my hair this came in handy A LOT because at first I had YELLOW hair not platinum blonde at all then I used this product and also use purple shampoo and conditioner and my hair is PERFECT now!!
Jamie K.
Everett , WA
A a professional hairstylist I would recommend this product. Its not too harsh on your hair while still pulling the unwanted color out. You might need more than one treatment though.
Has any one used this product to remove washout colours, such as loreal colorista washout pastel blue? it has stained my hair green and so am looking for a product to help get most of it out. Thanks!
Chelsea C.
Tucson, AZ
How well does this product work? My stupid self decided to try coloring my hair a pastel color using conditioner and small amounts of artic fox dye and now my hair just looks dirty. I just want this stuff out! Lol. Does it get it back to your original blonde? Does it get all the color out? Thanks!
Does this product work well with getting out green hair? I had purple but it faded to green and its taking a hell of a time to get out and i want to go to a light blonde.
Monica L.
Monroe, Nc
Has anyone used this on black dyed hair? How were your results?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this product and how does it work?