BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Brazilian Tech Treatment with Pequi Oil is formulated with natural keratin to help strengthen, nourish and repair structural damage. Helps to eliminate frizz and condition hair. Leaves hair shiny and smooth. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria C.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE this stuff. I had used other Brazilian Tech products in the past so I felt pretty confident in buying it. I love the scent and it keeps my hair so soft and smooth all day.

The product is inexpensive (I got mine on Amazon), and while the bottle may look small you only need a tiny bit of product so it lasts a long time. I typically apply it to damp hair before I blow dry and straighten it (probably three times a week average). Be conscious of how often you use the product because while keratin is good for your hair in small doses, too much can actually damage it.
Kelsey S.
I had never heard of this product and got a sample in the mail. It has changed my life! I will use this forever. I have very curly, frizzy hair. I haven't been able to find a product that allows me to wear my hair natural without the frizz coming along with it. This stuff did the trick. I put this in my damp hair and go to bed and wake up and head to work! No heat has to be added! It's amazing!!
Kelly G.
Berkley
Is this product in stock?