One 'N Only Argan Oil Thermal Shine Spray

by One 'n Only

Argan Oil Thermal Shine Spray - Micro-fine aerosol spray with a heat-activated conditioner that penetrates the hair fiber to provide instant thermal protection against damage that can be caused by heat styling appliances. Adds body and shine without buildup. Protects and conditions, leaving the hair smooth, straight, sleek and shiny. Eliminates frizz and helps improve the condition of the cuticleand outer hair shaft. Perfect for anyone who uses heat styling appliances or has received a temporary or permanent straightening service - Argan Oil Thermal Shine Spray

How long does the shine from One 'N Only Argan Oil Thermal Shine Spray last? When using it do you apply before styling or after styling? Does it clump up or give your hair a greasy feeling?
Start your review of One 'N Only Argan Oil Thermal Shine Spray!
Sarah H.
The only Heat protectant I have used all year! Leaves my hair smoothed and shiny. And it protects it from heat damage! It works really well and I love that it’s a 2-n-1 product! I have already repurchased this after using up my first bottle.
Katie M.
I really wanted to love this but it left the grossest greasy feeling in my hair. It looked absolutely horrible. I tried to use it with towel dried hair, wet hair, and dry hair. And it looked horrible every time. I was using the tiniest amount too so it isn’t that I was applying too much. I really wanted to love this.
Janice S.
One 'N Only Argan Oil Thermal Shine Spray uploaded by Janice S.
This really makes my hair softer and shinier. Also protects from the heat damage a lot and leaves really good smell!! One 'N Only Argan Oil Thermal Shine Spray