One 'n Only Argan Oil Split End Mender uploaded by Morenike K.One 'n Only Argan Oil Split End Mender uploaded by Kelly M.

BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Argan Oil Split End Mender helps repair split ends and rebuild hair's structure. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
So I'm not a fan of this brand because I think their products really doesn't work it just smells good. I just started using this , so I can't say if it will repair and mend my ends. I will be cutting my hair soon but I'm using it anyway because I got it with my curl box subscription so I'm going to finish and. If it works I will update this review. But I'm not new to their products to know it does not work for me in my opinion
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
I don't really see that big of a difference after using this product. It definitely is a step in the right direction for fixing my split ends, but I'm sure there are other more effective products out there. If you are looking for something inexpensive, you might consider giving this a try. However, if you want results right away, you might want to consider spending more money and getting a higher quality spilt-end mender.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
While this Argan oil Split End Mender does not offer long-term results my hair is significantly softer and more shiny than before with each usage. When I first used this product I was scared that it would make my hair oily especially if used when dry but it didn't! It makes your hair seem healthy again! I don't go a day without using it.
Noemy M.
Noemy M.
San Mateo, CA
I Don't See A HUGE Difference In My Hair, But It Actually Does Good To It. It May Just Be The Fact That I Have A Lot Of Hair Or That My Hair Just Absorbs All The Product But I Can Tell You One Thing. It Smells Ridiculously Great! I Think Thats The Only Reason Why I Kept Using It. It Smells So Nice I Forgot What Its Actually Ment For.
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this stuff! I received it as a free sample at a hair show a few weeks ago and love using it. And it smells good! The only downside is the bottle. I wish it could be in a spray bottle - I'm not big on squirt bottles because I feel like I have to wash my hands after. But other than that, it's great!
Julissa C.
Julissa C.
It was my first time trying this product. I heard a lot of good recommendations. It helps your gets rid of split ends.
teresa d.
teresa d.
Kansas City, MO
Pros:
I love the way this smells!
It absorbs quickly even in dry hair and doesn't weigh my hair down.
Adds an amazing amount of shine and makes split ends less noticeable.

Cons:
It doesn't mend split ends but I think it does help to prevent them.

Overall, I would recommend.
Trista H.
Trista H.
It doesn't do a lot for my hair but at the same time that could be because my hair is beyond repair. I'm sure if you're hair is slightly damaged it may work better. my hair is fried.