BeautyHairHair ProductsOne 'n Only
Argan Oil Revitalizing Hydrating Mask 8 Oz

One 'n Only Argan Oil Revitalizing Hydrating Mask 8 Oz

by One 'n Only

"Description: Rich conditioning treatment mask seals in moisture and smooths the cuticle Helps eliminate frizz Repairs dry, damaged hair Helps restore elasticity for improved manageability and shine Free from sulfates, parabens, gluten and artificial colorants Cruelty-free Key Benefits: Seals in moisture and helps repair dry, damaged hair. Eliminates frizz. Usage Tips: Apply to clean, damp hair. Massage in thoroughly. Leave in 5 – 10 minutes. Rinse and style. PRO TIP: If you have very dry hair due to the weather elements or heavy water minerals, One ‘n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask is your go-to moisture-replenishing remedy. Thoroughly distribute quarter size increments of Hydrating Mask from roots to ends on damp hair until proper absorption is achieved. Comb through with a wide tooth comb or your fingers to distribute. Leave on a minimum of 5-10 minutes. For a more intensive hydration treatment, clip hair up or wrap in a towel and leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and style. Summer Hint: Before you head to the beach or the pool, apply Hydrating Mask to wet/damp hair and comb through evenly. The mask will provide a shield between your hair and the damaging effects of chlorine/salt while the heat from the sun enhances conditioning benefits! Treat your hair while having fun in the sun!"

I got this as a gift and haven’t tried it yet. But what’s your opinion on it, should I purchase it to use later
Start your review of One 'n Only Argan Oil Revitalizing Hydrating Mask 8 Oz!
Elizabeth R.
One 'n Only Argan Oil Revitalizing Hydrating Mask 8 Oz uploaded by Elizabeth R.
One of the greatest hair masks I have ever used. super inexpensive. smells wonderful and makes your hair feel amazing!
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
I just ordered a jar of this.and i just love it.it makes my hair super soft and beautiful and shiny.and the smell is awsome.and not too expensive.
Katherine R.
Hopkinsville , KY
Hydrating your hair is important. It restores the natural moisture balance to dry, damaged hair. It's effective. MASSAGE your hair when using. It's an affordable product so check it out! You won't regret it, as I'm a repeat buyer.
Blessing D.
Oxon Hill, MD
I LOVE the smell of argan oil. Constantly switching between the Hydrating mask and the Restorative Mask. Leaves my hair smelling good and feeling great!
Stephanie C.
Nampa, ID
This is a decent hydrating mask. I tried it because I love their shampoo and conditioner. It definitely made my hair feel good. It has a great smell and texture. I didn’t feel a massive difference, but still good.
Annastasia H.
Farmington Hills
I love this stuff, it smells great, makes my hair look and feel great. I found this stuff from my mom
Beatriz G.
Hialeah, FL
I really like this product. My hair is very dry and after I use this mask, it leaves my hair feeling softer than ever. I'd say you can use this mask about once a week. The smell is the same smell that the line has, which is very delicious. Really recommend it in conjunction with other of their products.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass, TX
This was a gift and had to try it. One thing that I dislike is having to wait 5-7 min to rinse off. Typical of hair mask. I prefer the leave in conditioner. Jus used it once and really didn’t see the difference.
Scrap B.
Querétaro
One 'n Only Argan Oil Revitalizing Hydrating Mask 8 Oz uploaded by Scrap B.
I just tried this one fir the first time, loved the shinning effect on my hair. Argan is not my fav scent but if you like it you will enjoy it lots. Im going to keep using it because my hair looks and feels great.
Leesmarie D.
One 'n Only Argan Oil Revitalizing Hydrating Mask 8 Oz uploaded by Leesmarie D.
Im very obssessive with taking care of my split ends and this is worthy. I love how lets my hair, very shinnie, hydrated and locks looks very healthy. The scent is very pleasant and good. It stays on your hair for days. I use this masque and mixed it up with another natural ingredients to make a pre poo or a intense hair treatment.