BY ARGAN OIL

• Is Argan oil better or coconut oil? I have been using argan oil...1 Answers
  • Is this better than the cream version?1 Answers
  • "I like the smell as well and for the price it goes a long way ." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft for a few days after I use this mask." in 1 review
  • "I will be adding this to my hair care routine from now on. " in 1 review
Kandie L.
Martinsburg, WV
I used this product for the first time in my hair and could tell an immediate difference in the look and feel of my hair. My hair was much smoothr, softer, and shinier after only one use and these results lasted much longer than any mask I have tried. I will be adding this to my hair care routine from now on.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I love how this makes my hair feel so smooth! I like the smell as well and for the price it goes a long way . I like the container it is in also!! I recommend this I also use on my daughters hair
Stephanie B.
Tigard, OR
I bought this product at sally beauty supply and did not really see any results that lasted. My hair was a bit smooth after although it was short lived.
Krystal L.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. Smells great not too harsh. Really softens my hair without it feeling heavy and oily.
Alejandra B.
Maywood, CA
Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft for a few days after I use this mask. Love it!
Lashae H.
Houston
I really like this oil because it is a really good moisturizer for your scalp. It keeps it from being dry
Erica r.
I've been using this for for 6 months and it's amazing. My hair stylist recommended it because I've been color stripping my hair and it's been previously damaged from bleach. It smells great leaves and leaves my hair soft.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bleached the crap out of my hair a few years ago and it definitely needed some TLC so when I spotted this product I knew I had to give it a shot and I am so glad I did. In just one use I could already see a major improvement in the condition of my hair and within a month it took my hair from feeling like straw when dry and overcooked ramen noodles when wet to feeling like silk! Plus it smells fantastic! I also bought the oil treatment from the same line and together they work wonders on damaged hair!
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was surprised by how much I actually loved this treatment mask!! I'm very picky when it comes to hair care products and I gotta say that this stuff not only smells amazing, feels incredible when I first put it on but it actually does help with making my hair more silky, shiny and smooth!
Vanessa R.
Lima, Peru
Bought this product at Sally Beauty. I loved the smell but I didn't get the results I thought I was gonna get. With nearly two months of use, I did not see significant results.
Lashae H.
Houston
Is Argan oil better or coconut oil? I have been using argan oil for about 3 months and it have made hair feel silly and my scalp haven't been dry. For coconut oil it makes my hair feel hair hard but my scalp doesn't feel dry.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better than the cream version?