BY ARGAN OIL

• Is Argan oil better or coconut oil? I have been using argan oil...1 Answers
  • Is this better than the cream version?1 Answers
  • "I like the smell as well and for the price it goes a long way ." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft for a few days after I use this mask." in 1 review
  • "I will be adding this to my hair care routine from now on. " in 1 review
Brittany B.
This is such a good mask for what it’s worth! I use this maybe once or twice a month and it always leaves my hair silky smooth! Definitely helps my frizz in the humidity. Would recommend to anyone.
Akhia C.
Krum, TX
This is the best mask I've ever put on my hair. My hair feels so much softer when I put it on and it smells amazing! One N Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask 1oz (12 Pieces)
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
Purchased this a few years ago from Sallys when they were having a sale and wasn't disappointed, I don't think I've tried a product from this brand that I don't like!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
I bleached the crap out of my hair a few years ago and it definitely needed some TLC so when I spotted this product I knew I had to give it a shot and I am so glad I did. In just one use I could already see a major improvement in the condition of my hair and within a month it took my hair from feeling like straw when dry and overcooked ramen noodles when wet to feeling like silk! Plus it smells fantastic! I also bought the oil treatment from the same line and together they work wonders on damaged hair!
Erica r.
I've been using this for for 6 months and it's amazing. My hair stylist recommended it because I've been color stripping my hair and it's been previously damaged from bleach. It smells great leaves and leaves my hair soft.
Kandie L.
Martinsburg, WV
I used this product for the first time in my hair and could tell an immediate difference in the look and feel of my hair. My hair was much smoothr, softer, and shinier after only one use and these results lasted much longer than any mask I have tried. I will be adding this to my hair care routine from now on.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I love how this makes my hair feel so smooth! I like the smell as well and for the price it goes a long way . I like the container it is in also!! I recommend this I also use on my daughters hair
Stephanie B.
Tigard, OR
I bought this product at sally beauty supply and did not really see any results that lasted. My hair was a bit smooth after although it was short lived.
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
Helped with my bleached and color treated hair. The smell wasnt bad and it left my hair feeling soft and the ends feeling somewhat repaired
Hayley P.
Ellerbe, NC
This is a GREAT mask for your hair. You leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse out. Made my hair so silky and helped the dryness
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Is this better than the cream version?
Lashae H.
Houston
Is Argan oil better or coconut oil? I have been using argan oil for about 3 months and it have made hair feel silly and my scalp haven't been dry. For coconut oil it makes my hair feel hair hard but my scalp doesn't feel dry.