BY ARGAN OIL

• Is Argan oil better or coconut oil? I have been using a...1 Answers
  • Is this better than the cream version?1 Answers
  • "I like the smell as well and for the price it goes a long way ." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft for a few days after I use this mask." in 1 review
  • "I will be adding this to my hair care routine from now on. " in 1 review
Zaira M.
Kernersville , NC
I recently tried this after cutting and dying my hair. It did not wash out my color and it leaves my hair feeling so smooth and untangled. I have really thick hair so it is really hard for me to find a product that actually works but I deff would recommend this hair mask. It's my go to so I can keep my hair healthy after using so much heat on my hair. Does not feel oily and also helps me with my frizz.
Jacqueline M.
Houston , TX
Love this product you only have to use it when you feel your hair has become very damaged and dry. I have used it several times before, man it does the job it leaves my hair so soft and I do feel it made an improvement on the condition of my hair.
Meghan f.
Great packaging and a little goes a long way. I’ve bought this from Sally beauty supply and it works great. I have very thick hair and it does the trick . Use sparingly and avoid the roots ! Definitely recommend this.
Brittany B.
This is such a good mask for what it’s worth! I use this maybe once or twice a month and it always leaves my hair silky smooth! Definitely helps my frizz in the humidity. Would recommend to anyone.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Purchased this a few years ago from Sallys when they were having a sale and wasn't disappointed, I don't think I've tried a product from this brand that I don't like!
Akhia C.
KRUM, TX
This is the best mask I've ever put on my hair. My hair feels so much softer when I put it on and it smells amazing! One N Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask 1oz (12 Pieces)
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
I bleached the crap out of my hair a few years ago and it definitely needed some TLC so when I spotted this product I knew I had to give it a shot and I am so glad I did. In just one use I could already see a major improvement in the condition of my hair and within a month it took my hair from feeling like straw when dry and overcooked ramen noodles when wet to feeling like silk! Plus it smells fantastic! I also bought the oil treatment from the same line and together they work wonders on damaged hair!
Erica r.
I've been using this for for 6 months and it's amazing. My hair stylist recommended it because I've been color stripping my hair and it's been previously damaged from bleach. It smells great leaves and leaves my hair soft.
Kandie L.
Martinsburg, WV
I used this product for the first time in my hair and could tell an immediate difference in the look and feel of my hair. My hair was much smoothr, softer, and shinier after only one use and these results lasted much longer than any mask I have tried. I will be adding this to my hair care routine from now on.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I love how this makes my hair feel so smooth! I like the smell as well and for the price it goes a long way . I like the container it is in also!! I recommend this I also use on my daughters hair
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Is this better than the cream version?
Lashae H.
Houston
Is Argan oil better or coconut oil? I have been using argan oil for about 3 months and it have made hair feel silly and my scalp haven't been dry. For coconut oil it makes my hair feel hair hard but my scalp doesn't feel dry.