One 'n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask uploaded by Alexia S.One 'n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask uploaded by Jamie P.One 'n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask uploaded by Morenike K.

BY ONE 'N ONLY

Moisturizes to help revive and nourish dry and damaged hair see more...

Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So nope to this product once again. My hair be soft before I wash and after I put this, it feels nothing like soft. It smells good but I don't care about that. It came with my curl box subscription. They really need to stop adding this to the collection and I'm 4c . I will try using it under the dryer until I finish the product. I don't like wasting my money for nothing. No I won't recommend
Yesenia Jessi C.
Yesenia Jessi C.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Product left my hair feeling like straw. My hair has always been soft and hydrated yet it can get a little dry but this made my hair feel worst than it has ever felt EVER. the price was pretty affordable but I had to spend $20 more to fix what this product did to my hair, I would NEVER recommend this product.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this product. It leaves my hair smelling great, soft, and it has helped it grow through my natural hair journey.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It smells SO good and I tend to use it once a week on my dry, bleached hair. It always does the best job detangling and leaving my hair silly smooth fresh out of the shower! It says to leave it on 7-10 minutes so I usually apply it all over my head and shave while I'm waiting. It's a thick consistency but doesn't weigh my fine hair down or leave it looking or feeling greasy. It's very affordable and I have had this bottle last for a very long time. I purchased this product from Sally's Beauty supply store.
monica a.
monica a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Argan oil is magical, seriously regenerates hair in a wow way !!! Everything that has argan oil is good so ...
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells incredible!! I had bleached my hair a long time ago and tried this out, as a last hope to repair my dry hair, and it provided so much moisture and manageability! It made me want to try the shampoo and conditioner, which were equally fantastic.
Ivette I.
Ivette I.
I love this product, my hair changed so good, soft!!! I will buy again! I love this product,
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair dresser recommended this argan oil conditioner. I use a hair straightener everyday so my hair is very dry and brittle. This conditioner is amazing! It makes my hair look so healthy and soft. I recommend this conditioner for anyone who has dry damaged hair.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this product for a few years now and I still love it which is surprising in my book. I have very long, thick and frizzy hair which this helps a lot. Also with the heat down south and using heat on my hair, this product definitely saved my mane.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Woodbridge, VA
I also got this to help restore my hair from the bleaching I had to get done. It works good and makes it soft. I use it two times a week for my hair