BY ONE 'N ONLY

Moisturizes to help revive and nourish dry and damaged hair see more...

Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I color my hair frequently and use this as my usual conditioner every time I wash my hair, occasionally adding a little extra after towel drying as a leave in conditioner. It works quite well in minimizing damage and keeping my hair soft. And as a mask when I leave it for 10+ minutes, it's amazing. My hair feels so nice after! Love this stuff.
Alexia S.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It smells SO good and I tend to use it once a week on my dry, bleached hair. It always does the best job detangling and leaving my hair silly smooth fresh out of the shower! It says to leave it on 7-10 minutes so I usually apply it all over my head and shave while I'm waiting. It's a thick consistency but doesn't weigh my fine hair down or leave it looking or feeling greasy. It's very affordable and I have had this bottle last for a very long time. I purchased this product from Sally's Beauty supply store.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair dresser recommended this argan oil conditioner. I use a hair straightener everyday so my hair is very dry and brittle. This conditioner is amazing! It makes my hair look so healthy and soft. I recommend this conditioner for anyone who has dry damaged hair.
Cintia C.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It isn't the worst product I've used but definitely wouldn't recommend it. Left my hair a bit dry even tho it is supposed to be hydrating. Didn't feel that way while it was in or out of my hair. Did not repair or shine. I like the smell and my hair did feel good after my usual product routine, but I will not be using this any longer it has done nothing to help my curls.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells incredible!! I had bleached my hair a long time ago and tried this out, as a last hope to repair my dry hair, and it provided so much moisture and manageability! It made me want to try the shampoo and conditioner, which were equally fantastic.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So nope to this product once again. My hair be soft before I wash and after I put this, it feels nothing like soft. It smells good but I don't care about that. It came with my curl box subscription. They really need to stop adding this to the collection and I'm 4c . I will try using it under the dryer until I finish the product. I don't like wasting my money for nothing. No I won't recommend
Yesenia Jessi C.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Product left my hair feeling like straw. My hair has always been soft and hydrated yet it can get a little dry but this made my hair feel worst than it has ever felt EVER. the price was pretty affordable but I had to spend $20 more to fix what this product did to my hair, I would NEVER recommend this product.
Gabii S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The masque is okay, its not the best tho. I use it as a regular conditioner rather than a deep conditioner. I can tell it helps but it doesnt leave my hair soft
Katrina M.
Woodbridge, VA
I also got this to help restore my hair from the bleaching I had to get done. It works good and makes it soft. I use it two times a week for my hair
Lisbeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
El aceite de argan es mágico, en serio regenera el cabello de una manera wow!!! Todo lo que tenga aceite de argan es bueno asi que...